Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

Wish I could, but I’ll be getting some sun on this pasty body in Cancun. Feel sorry for me!

6 Likes

Just signed up and paid, excited for my first NSU event!

8 Likes

Would love to, but I’ll be riding in Breckenridge.

2 Likes

@JMK unfortunately I need to drop out of the 2nd Swing meetup Sunday. Dealing with some sort of pec or chest injury.

Hope to make it up to a future opportunity!

1 Like

@JMK I’m going to need to be taken off as well, my fiancee informed me that it’s her younger sisters final HS Ski race, so I guess I need to go?

4 Likes

@JMK unfortunately you have to add me to the growing list of flakes.

There is now a friend’s engagement party scheduled for Sunday night which, as the best man, apparently requires my attendance. Enjoy everyone, looking forward to seeing y’all at the sim meetup next week.

2 Likes

How fucking young do you have to be to schedule an engagement party with 3 days’ notice and expect people to actually come? My calendar is planned until like November

3 Likes

In the couple’s defense, it’s been planned for awhile. I’m just a young dumbass who doesn’t look at his calendar until 3 days’ notice.

4 Likes

Minnesotans lead the league in “Strokes Gained: being flaky af”

Never change, Minnesota

21 Likes

Check back next week to see if I can actually make the sim meetup or if I am still an idiot who has no idea what’s going on!

1 Like

@phrodo is a big J journalist working for The Tour, he’s too cool for us now.

5 Likes

Haha that was quick! I assure you that’s not the case… if anything I’m scared to face the d-rider comments lol

4 Likes

@phrodo does that mean you have access to the tour branded golf wear? I know someone who would wear that.

2 Likes

Mea culpa to them, then. Is it too late for you to be demoted to a regular groomsman?

Don’t give 'em any ideas

1 Like

I’m sure we can arrange a care package. If they ever come out with a limited edition of tour branded shoes, I’ll need your address

5 Likes

Anyone have any recommendations for lesson givers? Pro or not, I’m just looking for someone that won’t break my bank, and can help me find my way out of the wilderness. (I’m sure there are some of them even on this page).

Sending you a text

1 Like

Not sure if the proposed routing has been posted for Tepetonka, but it’s in this article.

4 Likes

#10 is a long way from 9 green…

1 Like