Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

This is a safe space, you don’t’ have to lie here! Plus, I was just trying to see if we found you a new friend

4 Likes

11 Likes

Once a brewer equated excessive hoppiness with dish soap flavor and I just can’t get past it.

The inevitable energy drink/beer mashup?

1 Like

Tired: Red Bull vodka

Wired: Red Bull peanut butter s’mores coffee nitro stout

15 Likes

I mean, yeah, I would try it.

3 Likes

if she promises it’s ice cold, i’ll have to at least give it a try. It is indeed “artisanal”

1 Like

I was out hitting accounts and saw this the other day.

$34 for a 4 pack of essentially boozy juice box’s is… not good.

10 Likes

Dibs on a new business name

8 Likes

10 Likes

It is if I’m selling them and can’t keep up with demand !

2 Likes

I like most beers, but those look fucking gross. Like worse than Brewing Projekt

3 Likes

This issue I have with it is there are sour beer producers that prey on the customers lack of knowledge. True live bacteria sours cost a lot to make. But kettle sours cost slightly more than a regular beer. But the customer has become accustomed to paying a high cost for a sour. So if a brewery markets/charges a kettle sour like it’s a true sour I think that’s kinda fucked up.

This is what this looks like to me. I tried to find out but I couldn’t find anything about their sour program or this exact beer. Which usually means that it’s not a live sour.

Totally agree on the supply and demand. But I think it’s kinda sleezy to charge more just because your product is similar to something that actually does cost more.

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I’ll be back in MN in a couple weeks and am planning on playing 36 a day Wed-Fri (24th-26th). The afternoon rounds on Thursday and Friday will most likely be with my family but would be great to play with some of you fine folks for the morning rounds and Wednesday afternoon. Baker and Keller are on my must plays since it’s been too long but open to other options depending on people’s availability. Let me know if you would like to join!

1 Like

Played headwaters today. I give it a chefs kiss. Mint condition. I have one minor complaint of on a few holes the pins were 1-2 paces off the fringe. Overall fantastic experience !

:partycage: :partycage: :partycage:

ATTENTION: @NorthStarUnited 2022-2023 Season info/signups out now!

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/north-star-united-season-2-2022-23/78668?u=bignanski

Hello, friends. I, along with my good friend and mortal enemy @Mystic are pleased to present to the guis of the Refuge the 2022 Transfusion Tussle at Les Bolstad.

When: Sunday, September 11th, 2022
Where: Les Bolstad Golf Course
Start Time: 8 am
Field Size: This is a limited field event for the first 20 participants (don’t worry, @BaxterMSP I got you signed up)

We have 5 tee times reserved beginning at 8 am. Would love to get 20 guis out to experience the voluptuous curves of Les and have a few beers in the process. @Mystic (who is somehow a 15.8 now???) and I will be battling to the death and anyone else is welcome to organize their own action, but there’s no official format. Hope to see you guis out there!

10 Likes

Wow, you sure did put my name on there. This is easily top 2 most egregious thing to happen on September 11th

11 Likes

3 Likes

I am a bad guy and did do that - sorry everyone.