Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

Is the Keller spot still open? I think I could get out of work early and make that work.

1 Like

NSU Merch Drop #3: Frosty Brews is LIVE:

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/nsu-merch-thread/68344/82?u=a-double-u

2 Likes

Yep, all yours if you want it.

1 Like

Some early Final Four lines for your viewing pleasure:

@bobs219: +200
@charvey : -150

Sorry, don’t have enough data on these playas to add any prop bets. Submit any if you so feel inclined.

What I do know is that bobs will be getting a few - harvs plays SR more than most (and probably better than most) and harvs still owes me a round up north.

Now for the young hitters (see what I did there Mystic?):

@Mystic : -110

@phrodo: +180

Bottom line → Mystic has been here before

Props:

Total net birdies: O/U 2.5

Total lost balls: O/U 3.5

Any player gets home in 2 on #13: +1500

phrodo hits a draw with any metal: +3000

4 Likes

Let’s figure this shit out. My spring has been baby, Bandon, then Covid/Influenza so far but we will get up there!

“Total net birdies: O/U 2.5”
This might be need to be adjusted to 18 with @mystic playing.

5 Likes

Also I might liquidate my 401(k) and put it all on bobs at these lines.

3 Likes

@charvey bogeying 3 of his last 4 to shoot 73: -200

6 Likes

Hey does anyone have any breakfast/brunch recommendations? Looking probably downtown area. Y’all gave great dinner refs last time so hoping for a good one again. Thanks y’all.

Minneapolis:
The Lowry
Nolo’s
Hell’s Kitchen (imo its overrated but their big draw is the massive bloody Mary bar)
Hot Plate (personal fav in South Mpls)
Longfellow Grill

St. Paul:
Highland Grill/Cafe
Hope Breakfast Bar

1 Like

Colossal Cafe worth checking out depending on locale

1 Like

Keys at Foshay downtown is strong.

3 Likes

since you will be downtown. for brunch i would suggest smack shack. (hopefully you not a seafood hater) fresh beignets, crabcake eggs benedict. do i need to say more?

2 Likes

If for some reason you venture west, Good Day Cafe is a hitter. The quiche of the day is always on point.:ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

can confirm.

3 Likes

The north is a great group! Between landing at msp and checking in to the hotel had recs already lined up much appreciated!!

These are the correct answers

2 Likes

a LOT of exposure on this for the books. Should be much closer to +10000

1 Like

Good Day fucks way above it’s weight

2 Likes

Hazel’s NE is also a strong option just northeast of downtown. Get the Carmel roll.

I’m sure I’m more to blame than you. Busiest start to the summer I can remember and now baby #2 coming a couple weeks after NSS. Might be worth its own thread to see how long we can keep this going.

I think mystic has met his match in handicap so I was banking on almost no stroke holes for these lads.

1 Like