Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

White Bear is amazing.

I had sticker shock at TGJ’s price though. Looking forward to getting your thoughts afterward.

4 Likes

Super jealous. Really regretting not trying to get in TFE event there last year. One day I’ll get up there to play!

1 Like

Parlaying that Monday into a Sunday afternoon where we will also get ICC access. So, that was a deciding factor and made the $ more palatable.

6 Likes

Got waitlisted :confused:

Will post this here to avoid spamming the hockey thread any longer.

21 Likes

Bump, still two spots available.

@Mystic @MrLarson if you still have room, mind if I join you on Sunday morning at Keller?

4 Likes

I’d love it.

One spot left

3 Likes

Glen!! Come play Inver Wood tomorrow!

The people are clamoring to know when and where @JScore vs. @kirkeide1 is going down

1 Like

We are pushing it to next weekend. Whoever wins will lose to @bobs219 anyways

3 Likes

You gotta get rid of that vanity handicap and maybe you will stand a chance. Team softcap is always looking for new members.

8 Likes

Anyone have a spot open for a round tomorrow? Back in town for work and want to get a round in.

Inver Wood 10:30, 10:40, and 10:50

2 Likes

@LernhardBanger, my one-time Frozen Fourball partner, and I had a nice little second round pillow fight this afternoon at White Bear. I could tell you he was a complete shit heel and wouldn’t even shake my hand after going down 5&4. I could tell you that. But unfortunately for @BaxterMSP and #content, that would be a lie. Fair to say neither of us had our best stuff today, but it’s hard to not have a good time at WBYC in gorgeous weather.

@phrodo - you’re next.

13 Likes

I’d hop into that. I’ve never played inverwood.

2 Likes

Nice! We’ve got 9 for three tee times so you’ll have your pick!

3 Likes

Great first meet up with the @NorthStarUnited crew! Big thanks to @bignanski for setting everything up.

17 Likes

6 Likes

This is my vibe the next few rounds to get that soft cap before taking on @JScore.

6 Likes