Roll Call: Michigan - support the Green Fairway Fellowship!

I am in Canton, 1mile from Hickory Creek (decent local course), so I can get out for a quick 9 or range session at lunch. 5 miles from Fox Hills…place where James Piot worked on his game and of course his US Am title.

1 Like

Eagle eye is so good. I’d drive the hour to play there any day!

4 Likes

Hey everyone, new to the Refuge. Live in the Royal Oak area and play mainly in the SE area. Looking forward to getting involved here!

6 Likes

Welcome!

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/maxamania-ii-rackham-gc-detroit-mi-2022-may-21-post-5588/13811/5694?u=jdgafflin

Welcome! Sign up for our event at Rackham in May!

1 Like

Hi all,

New to the refuge, live in Holland on the West Side. Excited to dive into the community here.

8 Likes

Welcome! There seem to be quite a few of us on the west side, looking forward to some rounds of golf soon!

2 Likes

yall jump into the west side whatsapp if you want! would love to get that really hopping for tee times come golf season

welcome to the board homie. lots of good stuff happening for the MI crew this year. we got a roost and a match play season popping off this year.

2 Likes

Agreed, it’s one of my favorite courses. I’m also lucky in the sense that I’m so close my golf GPS will give me yardages to holes from my apartment… If you’re ever wanting to play there & need someone to tag along don’t hesitate to say something!

Holland guy here. North side. Let’s get a round in when the snow melts.

3 Likes

My league is at Hawk Hollow/Eagle Eye, so I’ve played all 45 holes many times. A 36-hole day would be a treat for out-of-towners, and a great spot for an East/West meet up. Guys in my league would tell you holes 19-27 at Hawk are not on par with the other 9s. The putting course is a fun hang with a drink in hand, but I wouldn’t go there solely to play the course. There’s a great deck, too, overlooking the 18th at Hawk that is perfect for post-round commiserating and celebrating.

1 Like

Absolutely! Can’t wait for Spring to get here

1 Like

Perfect, I’ve reached out to them to hopefully get it set up. Place looks great.

1 Like

Paging @KMo0.0 @j0shsm1th @JPhilion23 @MattyB @sageat

need yall to update your nest membership and match play yes no stuff in the spread sheet. Also any new people want to jump in, have at it!

2 Likes

Updated. Thanks @paroutfromhere

1 Like

updated! sorry bout that

1 Like

all good, i knew you were in the nest because of the bourbon thread

1 Like

Spot on. We used to call 19-27 Jurassic Hawk. It’s brutal if you’re not straight. My folks live on 13, 12-13-14 is a solid never ending loop.

1 Like

I haven’t heard anything back from the hawk but I’m hoping to have it nailed down soon.