Roll Call: Michigan - support the Green Fairway Fellowship!

How did I miss this? Thanks!

2 Likes

Just joined!

1 Like

Not sure! Jump in there man!

Also for any east side new guis that haven’t seen it, this is for the east side of the state.

Feel free to jump in both, there are a couple playing both sides of the fence

1 Like

Also, this

2 Likes

Thanks for the invite, that sounds awesome! I’ll definitely have to join

And about Woodside, it really is great! I’ve heard Eagle Eye buying it really turned it around, I’m just hoping they don’t raise prices by too much cuz it was always packed. It’s definitely not closed!! Timber Ridge is great too, but I heard they caused prices to skyrocket there.

Don’t think that’s right. The old man had a regular weekday game there this fall. Recent Facebook post on the course page talks about shutting down for the season and a see you in 2022.

We are up to 45 people signed up! There is still time as we will not get the first round underway until March (or so).

2 Likes

hell yeah this should be so good

2 Likes

trying to lock in dates for full on FCF roost events as well in the coming weeks. hang on tight yall, should be a fun year

5 Likes

Any more info yet about GR in June?

I have not seen anything official

I live in EGR and am always looking for a game. Hit me up. Straight shot up the Beltline!

5 Likes

New the Roost. Haven’t seen many from the Adrian area. Goal is to get back playing, heck I’ll take anything lately. Looking forward to better weather.

1 Like

Welcome fella, throw your name in the spreadsheet and if you want to jump in the whatsapp feel free. I’m in Toledo and there are a bunch of us going to Miles of golf in Ypsilanti tomorrow if you want to come swing some clubs and bullshit with a solid chunk of the crew.

1 Like

What time at Miles?

1 Like

9am

1 Like

We will be there from 9-12 if you wanna just drop in.

1 Like

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/maxamania-ii-rackham-gc-detroit-may-22-2022-post-5588/13811/5694?u=jdgafflin

Let’s Go!!!

5 Likes

Maxamania 2 will also be part of the FCF Roost Qualifying season as well. This is gonna be a hell of an event!

5 Likes

Hey everyone, I need you guys to go into the roost sheet and select weather or not you are in the Nest and weather or not you want to participate in the match play season. You DO NOT have to play in the match play to be part of the roost but it is strongly encouraged. Much appreciated.

FCF Capo

4 Likes