Roll Call: Michigan - support the Green Fairway Fellowship!

I’m a Michigan fan and I love that logo so much

4 Likes

Logo is dope, might need to riff on that

1 Like

my Sparty golf nike polo just arrived yesterday. Confirmed :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

I love the white polo but knowing myself, I would probably wear it once and get some sort of stain on it. Do plan on ordering the long sleeve t shirt though!

3 Likes

Grabbing one of the sparty golf head covers from Forest Akers next time I’m back in town!

3 Likes

I know the feeling.

9 Likes

Way too good to pass up

2 Likes

Welcome to the board, homie

https://twitter.com/Graham_Couch/status/1625313733567184900?s=20&t=2q4sdRQPRlkn1n6qW60p5w

Son a bitch.

Listening on the Greater Lansing scanner. Fucking horrifying.

Just brutal. This shit keeps happening.

So many thoughts, I can’t even wrap my brain around it.

Just so sad. Wtf people, do better.

EvW should be at forest acres, let’s raise some support.

3 Likes

Weather is looking alright this weekend.

Washtenaw is looking good for Presidents’ Day.

2 Likes

Join me on Slack – it’s a faster, simpler way to work. Sign up here, from any device: Slack

Jump on in, the water is fine.

1 Like

:rotating_light: GOLF NEWS :rotating_light:

14 Likes

If someone doesn’t roll up to Eldorado in a 1964 Impala I’m going to be disappointed.

4 Likes

they have a couple of them in the club house. Eldo is dope. The course was designed by th guy that built it, which sounds not good, but the place is amazing. You have to come out for this one this year.

2 Likes

Also, for those who are interested in being in the roost, competing for a spot on the FcF Roost team, generally #gettinginvolved, throw all the info in this sign-up sheet. All are welcome, even if you have no interest in being on the team, can’t make a ton of events, yada yada. Be part of the FcF.

We also have a Slack for all things FcF, highly recommend jumping in there just to introduce yourself. Lot’s of tee times thrown around across the state and should start taking off in the next few weeks.

https://join.slack.com/t/freshcoastflock/shared_invite/zt-1pxtktank-b77CuvbbRI1kWK5Gu5ucag

1 Like

Hey all! Shameless plug incoming, but it’s for a good cause. :slight_smile:

Spring is rapidly approaching and First Tee - Greater Detroit is always looking for coaches to help! We are going to be at 10 golf courses in the Wayne, Oakland, Macomb counties, and have programs Monday - Thursday from 5:30-7:00pm. The commitment is as little as a couple hours a week! And, active coaches get almost 50% off TaylorMade/Callaway. Fill out this link if you are interested or reach out with any questions!

6 Likes

It’s gotta be in the top five of “courses I’ve driven past the most without ever stopping to play”.

2 Likes