Roll Call: Michigan - support the Green Fairway Fellowship!

Alright, we are getting close to crunch time. If you want to #getinvolved, this is a great way to do it. Also, if you’re new to MI, join the FcF and have a shot to make in on our Roost Regional/National team!

Lets go!

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/the-second-annual-east-vs-west-july-16th-lansing-mi-hawk-hollow-gc/73430?u=paroutfromhere

1 Like

Hell yeah, I’m excited for it! Can we do our trash talking here, or take it to the other thread? Lol

1 Like

Light em up!

My 2cents. I would say it’s worth the extra 10/15 minutes to get to the meadows over terra verde.

6 Likes

I would also agree. They are probably priced near the same as well.

Atlas Valley was showing off last night.

7 Likes

@kfisch I’ve golfed a lot of courses around Grand Blanc, but have somehow never seen this one. Based on the pic I might have to pay it a visit sometime!

2 Likes

For sure. With the new owner/super, it’s probably the best public course in Genesee County.

2 Likes

Atlas valley is sweet! I played it last year for the first time and loved it. Gotta get back there this year

1 Like

Tullymore is in beautiful condition. Would recommend. Although someone needs to buy the superintendent a beer or something, those flagsticks were tough! So much green to work with and everything tucked right up on the edges…

1 Like

Did you ever make a tee time at Stoatin? I’m free all the rest of this week, except Sunday.

Sneak peak of the East vs West trophy ….

#getinvolved

6 Likes

@theclv24 !!!

2 Likes

Hold it down @Kirk19! I need to do a proper title defense in 2023.

Are you not going to be there? Hope you are making me defend our title alone.

Yeah I’ve had to cancel no less than 3 golf events that I really wanted to be a part of in July, due to July being a bitch.

1 Like

I can understand that. I had to cancel a couple of events this year because real life got in the way.

1 Like

I put this in the west WhatsApp, but I’ll throw it in here as well. Playing round 4 of the match play this Sunday at the mines if anyone is interested in joining for a quota round. We have 2 spots at 4:39

1 Like

I golf at the Classic 27 with a group of older guys that have a standing Saturday morning tee time for decades now. Going to be interesting to see what direction Heritage takes it.

1 Like

I played Saskatoon Gold and Silver courses this morning. They are by far my favorite two 9s out there and completely changed my view on that place. I can’t wait to get back out and play those again.

4 Likes