Roll Call: Maryland

Depends on what kind of job you have!

Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday mornings are good for me. Can also do Fridays and some Sundays.

I grew up in Timonium. Always wanted to play Eagles Nest.

Let’s make it happen!

Mondays and Fridays work best, mornings or early afternoons. Work in commercial real estate property management so a lot of time spent with my own schedule running up and down 95.

I think there is an outing at my club on Monday next week. Let me know if you’d like to try for Friday, or the following Monday. Or any Friday that works for you.

Friday 7/5, Monday 7/8, and Friday 7/12 all look good for me.

Not many people think of maryland as so golf friendly, but I lived in Baltimore for college and then Fed Hill/Canton for years, the accessibility to courses is unrivaled. Dozens of courses, ranging from muni-run to county-run to top level public/private tracks. I’m in NYC now, but get down to see friends there quite often and golf is always on the schedule.

In addition to the Friday’s and Monday dates in July next Wednesday 6/26 also works if Wednesdays are better.

I have not forgotten about this, @CDevlin, just been juggling kids and a balky back. I promise we’ll do it in July or August.

1 Like

I hate to get ahead of myself, but what the hell — we’re most likely going to be joining CC of Maryland in Towson later this summer. If any Refugees are interested in playing starting in August, please just let me know.

4 Likes

Wait another week or so and I’ll join you guys if it’s ok.

hope you boys are above water up there…video of #10 at TPC Potomac was pretty wild

Will very likely take you up on that next time I’m visiting Baltimore. I went to Loyola (College) and lived in the FedHill/Fells Pt. areas for years. Happy to pass along bars/restaurant recoms.

I’m actually playing in a tournament at Whiskey Creek on 8/2. Anyone here play there?

1 Like

my buddy who lives in NOVA has played whiskey creek a few times this summer…pictures from the course are awesome, he really enjoys that place

2 Likes

One of my favorite courses in the area. Lot of fun holes, cool elevation changes. Pretty wide. Don’t try to carry the old stone house on 18.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Dear god. Is that your pitchmark just left of the ball?

2 Likes

Its quite possible, I hit driver too high
I’m not going to pretend I hit them all like that but this was a very timely BOMB :joy:
Whiskey is a great track and that is a terrific finishing hole

1 Like

No problem, I certainly understand how things come up. Just let me know when it works for you, looking forward to teeing it up whenever.

Sounds awesome and have heard good things about CC of MD.

1 Like