Roll Call: Indiana - Old Broken Bucket registration #1309 - crossroads-coop.com

Is this for an Indiana event?

Yessir! We’re laying the groundwork to see about Roost-ship next year, but for now we’ve got a good group of Hoosiers in a Discord doing meet ups and getting out together

Im in Southern Indiana, can I get in?

1 Like

Where at in Southern Indiana?? I’m down in Evansville and would love another refuge member in this area! I’ve been going to events with @HighCottonClub for over a year now and love the roost set up. We’ve got a number of events in Kentucky each year and would love to have you out sometime!

1 Like

Im in Columbus, Just north of Louisville.

1 Like

100%, get your name in there and @BuffaLouies will get you the Discord

1 Like

Go Cards.

I like 3 card poker

1 Like

I’m more of an ultimate Texas holdem gui.

I don’t always like the cards so I’ll play roulette.

1 Like

It looks like we’re gonna head up towards South Bend and play at Blackthorn. Anyone played there before? Any others in that general area we should look at instead? Thanks!

I’m up here in the south bend area, blackthorn is fun, personally prefer Warren. And depending on when y’all are planning to play we could head out to South Bend CC for the day

Seconded Warren. Burke is a fun smaller 9 hole course, I know they went to students only during COVID, not sure if it’s still like that.

Played Etna Acres today. The back 9 is such a good time and so wildly different compared to the front. Only $18 to walk.

I pretty much always forget to take pictures but snagged this in the shop. Name is Mulligan, even came out and greeted us as we pulled in. You just don’t find that kind of hospitality anymore.

Double cheeseburgers hit the spot and only 5 bucks! The owner hung out with us (only people willing to brave the wind and cold) while we ate and was telling stories. Amazing experience overall, would be a fantastic Strapped course(do those things still happen?).

7 Likes

Going to be traveling through the state on Tuesday. Have a couple directions I could go. Asking for opinions. If you could do Warren or Pfau which would you choose?

• Warren
  • Pfau

0 voters

We ended up playing Blackthorn while we were out there. Loved the course, had a blast even in shit conditions. Would definitely go back if I come through SB again.

Dinner rec needed - Hello Indiana crew - coming from Terre Haute (here every couple weeks for work for a couple years now) and meeting a coworker in Indy for dinner - anything along that I-70 stretch or West/SWST Indy burbs for easy recs - brewpub, etc?

Not that anyone asked but I had posted in here a while back for TH golf recs, roughly 2 yrs later, Hulman definitely better range and course but prone to taking on water and range can be busy with Rose-Hulman’s teams practicing. Rea Park is extremely flat but often solo on range and easy quick 9 with no risk for flooding. There is a simulator in North TH for the winter with nice folks running it.

I enjoy Speedway, specifically Daredevil Brewing and Dawson’s. Rick’s Boatyard (nicer) and Gil Tacos (super casual) are good spots too.

1 Like

I still never got a discord invite to my knowledge

1 Like

@BDeck25 or @BuffaLouies could you DM him the link?

1 Like