Roll Call: Indiana - Old Broken Bucket registration #1309 - crossroads-coop.com

Yeah I had a yearly high school match there. I hated that place. Super tight, seems like every hole requires you to be in a 1x1 box off the tee to have a shot at the pin, and that pesky creek comes in play on like every hole. We always had some bad scores there. Took me a few tries to finally figure it out and play well there.

Anybody got an opening in a Sunday cinco de mayo game? Supposed to be sunny and hopefully not underwater…

I’m playing at ND Warren at 7:15 tomorrow morning, but that’s a bit of a hike from Indy.

2 Likes

I have an opening at Victoria National at 1pm.

2 Likes

I’ve never been so upset to live in the center of the state. Both would be a pleasure to join however I didn’t budget 4 to 6 hours in the car tomorrow.

@ericrbens some type of meet up needs to be arranged up at Warren in the very near future.

@John_Kavanaugh not sure how common openings at Victoria are, but given more than 14 hours notice I would certainly be able to make it work in the future.

1 Like

Warren would be a really good RACDG meetup option. Fairly cheap, and an easy day trip from both Indy and Chicago. Unfortunately, the course will close in just over a month in advance of the Senior Open. Not sure if something can be set up that quickly, but even if not, it’d be an option for the back half of the summer.

1 Like

What day does it close?

June 2 is the last day with carts, and then it’s walking only from June 3-8 (can’t wait!). I know there’s a Coore-Crenshaw Society event from June 9-11, but I don’t think the RACDG has that kind of pull. I’ve heard it will open back up almost right after the tournament (June 27-30), but nothing’s been announced yet.

Read my mind with this. I guess I kind of blocked out that the senior open was there this year. June 8 being the day I’m getting married puts me in quite a predicament trying to get up there before it closes.

I’ll probably have to make post-June work unless an event is put together.

Northwest Indiana here, plenty of good golf in this area when the weather cooperates. Always looking for more people to play with!

North Central Indiana; about an hour south of South Bend.

Seems like a pretty darn good deal here. 8 rounds at $19 apiece at 8 different courses!

:thinking:

Me, wondering if anyone would want tickets to the #USSeniorOpen at Warren GC…

Search the socials for a chance.

https://twitter.com/golfindy_info/status/1143982958128357377

Does anyone have a contact I might be able to go through at Victoria National? Will be in Newburgh for a wedding July 12-14. Looking to fire some hozzle rockets across that gorgeous landscape.

1 Like

Indiana Refugees,

I will be living in a house hotel from July 3rd through 7th while my (very) new wife is out of town on a bachelorette party. This means that I will be looking to play AS MUCH golf as possible. Unfortunately, I don’t have the 5th off, but will likely look for a twilight round after work.

Let me know if anyone wants to play. Central Indy Located. Will travel. Potentially with dog.

1 Like

I live in Indy, would be interested in playing after work or that weekend

I’ll be in staying in Carmel next week for work, it looks like Plum Creek, and Prairie View are going to be the best bets to play? I’ll be able to golf Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, so is there a third in that area I should play at?

Definitely those two. For your third round I’d suggest Purgatory in Noblesville or The Fort in Indianapolis. Won’t be a very long drive either way if you’re staying in Carmel. Purgatory is hard, The Fort is beautiful and a bit easier than Purgatory. Either way, I don’t think you’d go wrong.

1 Like

Agree with @jmo the two courses you’re planning on playing and sneaking in the fort or purgatory would make a solid week. If you’re looking for anyone to play with and are planning on playing in the afternoon/evening, I live & work right around that area.

1 Like