Roll Call: Indiana - Old Broken Bucket registration #1309 - crossroads-coop.com

I’d definitely be down to meetup at the range sometime. I somehow haven’t heard of Golo either. Looks like a solid setup!

1 Like

Stay tuned all— things are moving behind the scenes and despite apps not being open until fall we can get organized and involved :white_check_mark::saluting_face:

7 Likes

The Sunday of your Bear Slide/Harbor Trees weekend. Through May I have to deal with Brunches at work, then soccer season. Actually much better for me to play on a Monday or Tuesday but I could probably do a Sunday with enough planning.

BTW, I belong to the Ohio Roost and the match play tournament is open for sign ups. If three more of you sign up, we can have our own first round pod in Indiana.

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/the-ohio-state-matchplay-2023-sign-up-underway-comment-1223/66350/1232?u=auribe14

2 Likes

I can be convinced. We got 2 other takers?

1 Like

I’d also be interested

2 Likes

I was going to hop on the match play sign up sheet today, any other takers to join @auribe14, @SpaceManSoup, and myself?

Good morning Indianains? Indianaites? People from Indiana … not sure what to go with there…

Come to Toledo next month and play some golf! Should be a good time.

1 Like

Already on there! Let’s make it happen.

1 Like

Right on! Let’s do this

I’ll mark myself as “interested”, the cold and snow on the course is of little concern… as long as the roads are clear, I might cruise over. I’ll firm it up the week prior. :cold_face:

1 Like

…Hoosiers. We’re called Hoosiers. And this looks like a good time for sure! Might be able to swing it.

3 Likes

Would love to have some of you guis out!

Added myself to this list—if we can get a group in or near Indy I’ll send in my payment

2 Likes

Have you signed up for the Matchplay yet? Looks like we’ll have an Indiana pod for sure.

Was just coming in here to say that, looks like we got a squad!

Finally official, moving back to the lafayette area towards the end of the month. Looking forward to the weather warming up and getting some rounds in.

4 Likes

Welcome back! Want to get in the OATW match play while we work on our own Roost kick-off?

Just got signed up. Thanks for the reminder!

2 Likes

Have four or five buds in Indy that will be joining the founding group here. If anyone has others that wanna rep the Hoosier state, recruiting now will go a long way :trophy: then we can properly beat up on Ohio and Michigan :sunglasses:

Edit: folds into fetal position following the Iowa and Northwestern losses

4 Likes