Roll Call: Indiana - Old Broken Bucket registration #1309 - crossroads-coop.com

Love seeing Wallies on the NLU board!

My son is class of '15. I’m not a Wally per say but plenty of my money went there! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Fantastic place!

1 Like

Me neither :joy: I go to school in Michigan but a few of my friends are on the football team there

Very cool, my son played football there too

Played at West Chase this weekend. What a Gem that place is. Par 3s are mean from the tips but what a fun course!

1 Like

Completely agree, I played there Saturday morning and was thrilled with the course conditioning - the greens were rolling great (only knock was a few of the bunkers were pretty bad).

Wait… what time… I went off at 9:15 after the frost might have saw you out there! Agreed bit inconsistent. I was lucky to avoid them all day and instead end up in some off those deep little grass valleys beside the greens!

1 Like

Pretty sure I saw you then, I think you were 2 groups in front of us. You had an NLU towel on your bag? I almost said something but my introvert tendencies won over.

That’d be me! How wild! It’s all good though. Nice to know a fellow NLU’er was out hitting it around on a cold day!

1 Like

3 Likes

any Hoosier fans in here? seems like a solid deal if so…

1 Like

Let’s get out there and launch em sometime!

1 Like

What’s up everybody. First post in the refuge.

I’m a student down here in Bloomington and I love hearing everyone’s opinions about Pfau. I definitely was able to see a different perspective through your thoughts.

I’m heading out of state tonight to go play No. 3 at Medinah tomorrow. Praying for decent weather.

5 Likes

I played there last fall about this time of the year. 3 days with 36 on Saturday. We played in a downpour on Sunday. I play on the Golfweek Amatuer tour with the Southwest Indiana group and we played the Indy group in our annual “Ryder Cup” match there! Very nice place!

1 Like

Indy area folks, heading into the “offseason” we are putting on a PT golf clinic at our Avon location about considerations for fitness and mobility with an off season focus to keep in mind when we are all playing a little less than we would like.

There is a RSVP to keep tabs on numbers for the obvious reasons.

RSVP: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeaEE6Z_Dd-PWe05v0gxnWTicKA4oHApO5qzQGTb-i0mxKzAw/viewform?usp=sf_link

1 Like

I live in southeast Illinois and would be up to play sometime.

Where at? I have family in Terre Haute.

Where do you live?

About 50 miles west of Vincennes on highway 50 and via a different route about an hour and a half from Evansville.

Ok cool so your west of Olney

1 Like