Roll Call: Duval

I’d be up for it, @sundaybag. Where are you looking to play?

My club is in Amelia Island and I could probably get an afternoon time there.

1 Like

I’m staying in Jax/Neptune beach area. No car but can always Uber. Would love to make it happen!

1 Like

Grabbed a 2:30 at Jax Beach.

2 Likes

Boom. You the man.

if it doesn’t rain I am in!

1 Like

Obligatory spam post for the Possibly Sweltering Swamp Invitational, March 12th, 10:30am start time

1 Like

Got a noon tee time in Amelia Island on Sunday the 13th if anyone is interested in joining me.

1 Like

Y’all missed out.

I brought my rain suit because the forecast showed a light drizzle around tee-off time and, naturally, the forecast was wrong. It was blue skies and 66-degrees with a slight breeze.

10 Likes

Hey guys, new to the nest and im moving from Syracuse New York to Jacksonville later this summer, and I’m just wondering what courses I should check out first. I want to play a bunch of different courses before deciding where to get a membership.

I’ve lived in syracuse my whole life which sees more snow than almost anywhere in America, so I am absolutely hyped to be able to finally play year-round. I lose sleep thinking about how much golf I miss out on not being able to play 4 months out of the year haha

Most would call my love for golf an unhealthy obsession but my fellow sickos understand where I’m coming from. Thank you In advance for any help!

3 Likes

I’m heading down to visit my dad this week who lives near World Golf Village. I sent my old set of irons down with him but I’ll need add woods and a couple wedges. Any recommendations for good thrift shops/used golf clubs store where I can some cheap fill ins for my vacation set?

I’ve never been to his store but it looks like he has a ton of clubs. Also call ahead or message him on FB to make sure he’s there.

2 Likes

Damn this looks legit, thanks

1 Like

It’s great, massive selection. Should be perfect for what you’re looking for.

1 Like

This is partially why I haven’t been to his shop yet, because I know I’ll get there and walk out with like 5 random clubs I don’t need.

2 Likes

That would be the reason I own a SLDR mini driver

1 Like

I have a 730am tee time this Saturday at Magnolia Point in Green Cove Springs with a few open spots, anybody interested?

Anybody know what the beach pass holder thing is at Jax Beach? I see it online but can’t find any info about what it actually does.

It gives you a discount on tee times and allows you to make tee times up to three weeks in advance.

Anyone interested in playing Jax Beach on April 14th? I’m flying in from San Diego and am looking to make the drive from Ocala to play with some NLUers if any want to meet up.

1 Like

I may be able to join you if it’s an afternoon tee time.

1 Like