Roll Call: Colorado -- @PJM v Colorado Golfers, @PJM only half guilty

I’ve been working for 4 hours over here! The big guy is on east coast time. It’s already past noon there!

(This is 100% tongue-in-cheek, just in case you’re not picking it up)

1 Like

sureJan.gif

1 Like

Oh, I know…I was hazed by @jhkaplan @jskovgaard and @ajsmith early on.

3 Likes

let the record show I do not think @DeadMan was being tongue-in-cheek

1 Like

That wasn’t hazing, that was just our terrible personalities.

2 Likes

@jhkaplan’s push cart “accidentally” ran you over, too?

3 Likes

Melvin has caused more problems than he’s solved if I’m being honest

He’s your problem now.

i’ve signed nothing. I’ve given the Kaplan club depot plenty of business already

Given the people I hang out with…tough, but fair.

3 Likes

Hoping that getting a tee time at City Park this year will be a slight bit easier than last year. Got kids the next three weekends, dying to get out and play but probably not gonna happen until late April

1 Like

loyalty program is the way, i think it’s 20 bucks for the year

1 Like

Damn - wasn’t it free in the past? I don’t care about paying it because hopefully that means less people will

Skiing at Copper today. Checking the Refuge at the top of the slopes is now hype I am for another @Privatecollection event!

2 Likes

I don’t know if I saw an apparition in the events page, but it looks like registration for the tournament will be on 4/12.

2 Likes

Here’s a link to the thread:

2 Likes

I don’t really want to post it in that thread, but the guest rate is around $150 there. With food, swag, and the donation, the value is solid. The course will be in prime condition in late June.

4 Likes

1 Like

I’ll be coming off a week long golf trip before this. I’ll either be arriving dialed or dragging ass. Who can say?

1 Like

I am in on this event. Could pull in a non-Nest partner, but also down to pair up with a rando if anyone is interested. A bit about my game. 7.2 index with a suspect short game. In search of partner who won’t apologize for bad shots in alt shot as well as someone who enjoys playing from interesting places. DM if interested.

3 Likes