Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

^^^the important stuff.

4 Likes

I would love to but tough calendar year. I haven’t spent enough time or played any golf in Chicago area. I need to get to the Windy City in 2023 (assuming you are talking to me).

21 Likes

You and the big man both. You may need to give @djheadley a heads up because although Waveland (not Sydney) is public, this is a very elite and private outing.

We also don’t fight with each other, just a lot of shit posting.

Edit: the tees are predetermined and agreed upon as well.

10 Likes

Damn, Greg Norman stole another one.

12 Likes

See!!

8 Likes

We start up again in April and run through September. You let me know a few weeks out and I’ll grab another tee time or two. I do recommend avoiding June unless you like waking up at 4:30 on Thursdays

9 Likes

Reds visit in late May, maybe that’s the excuse I need to get back to Chicago. Thank you!

19 Likes

welikethat.gif

1 Like

Will always save a spot for a fellow RSM/McGladrey alumni

1 Like

Wrigley Rooftop Refuge outing?

8 Likes

We’ve all seen Tourist Sauce.

12 Likes

Big will be able to look down on us terrible Cubs fans from the rooftop.

4 Likes

@chi_rob are you playing the scramble on 9/24 at Highland Woods?

also @McDuffin are you playing the 9/24 scramble?

I’m working on finalizing approval with the boss (wife). I’ll update my status tomorrow. Are the numbers working out ok with teams of 4 or would I end up screwing things up as an odd number?

shenanigans-super

5 Likes

Right now you’re not screwing anything up. Just let me know when you find out tomorrow, please and thanks.

Greens should just be healed from spring aeration around then, excellent time to come out.

4 Likes

Haha, yeh last time I played Sanctuary the wind was blowing about 25 mph and I went through 2 sleeves of balls…it’s hit or miss with me, some days I love it, other days I hate it. But should be a good time! If only the rain stays away Sunday…

2 Likes

I do not get the Bari love. I’ve never had a good sandwich from there and I’ve never had a bad one from JPG.