Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

@rmbartell and I are playing blackstone at 7:30 tomorrow. Still two spots online if anyone wants to tag along

Oh hey @PTM

Fancy seeing you out here on the chain

8 Likes

Deep calllback. Waiting on Chain Life outing.

5 Likes

#chainlife

Nothing like boating to get your fish fry.

3 Likes

We were on our way to Vickies to pick up pizzas for the ride back down to Cary.

What a perfect freaking day.

Did you also get asked “how do you know that guy?”

4 Likes

My pc browser history somehow always takes me to Chain Life 2 post when I type Refuge.

2 Likes

Yeah, I golf with him.

That response goes a long way, but this time I added “You know that golf podcast with the guy who yells Brendan…”

Add in your other accolades, I think my brothers responses was “That guy does some cool shit, no way he’s got kids.”

5 Likes

HA he is 100% right.

4 Likes

Greg Martin is 2 for 2 on renos - as Settler’s Hill was a TON of fun.

Still a bit wonky with the 10th (old 11th) and cutting 5 (old 6) into a long par 4, but the rest of the course was a ton of fun and will be a great track once everything matures.

Of course it always helps to have good guis playing in your group. Shoutout to @TrajMahal @BigBird and @Mr.Sunday for making the trek out to Batavia

10 Likes

Which was 11 again? Tee over pond, then downhill, to uphill green with a creek before?

1 Like

Would rate as a high three star with a lot of quality power 5 offers and potential once it develops in a year or 2.

Def will make the all conference landfill team.

8 Likes

Which right now is Shepards, Harborside, and Settler’s?

1 Like

Elgin Highlands was just a quarry? Chicago Highlands a private leader for landfill. Technically Syd probably is landfill.

3 Likes

Highlands was a quarry, but it was then a contractors dump site. Literally, filling the quarry with land, just not garbage.

3 Likes

What was the official number raised for charity at Calumet, @McDuffin? I need to update our donation numbers on the Roost doc.

1 Like

$500 bucks to the Evans foundation

5 Likes

Chick Evan’s?

Anyone planning to get out early Saturday morning? I’m downtown but can drive anywhere, just need to be to O’hare around noon to pick someone up

Bob Evans

5 Likes

We now a Farm Aid group?

2 Likes