Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

@VenkmansLament?
@anon24718094?

For those interested in joining the Duel at Lawsonia on 6/27…

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/the-duel-at-lawsonia-maybe-guy-vs-gremlin-summer-2020/23551/194?u=gremlingolfer

1 Like

In.

Edit: I was out there today and it’s in decent shape.

Sick!

1 Like

Unfortunately, I have to work. Though I may quit. Lol.

1 Like

Don’t let the starter send you off without me. The guy sent my group five minutes early though I was checked in and walking to the tee. I couldn’t believe it. I’ve never argued with a course employee before that.

I like how you are already planning on showing up 5 minutes before tee time. Alpha af.

2 Likes

I was there 20 minutes early. The front desk guy was unfamiliar with the POS system to say the least. I think they need to ramp up their off-season training.

Woah!

Eh, it’s pre-season for everyone

2 Likes

Update on the offseason project, finally bearing some fruit. Next step is to test out some online printing services, if that works well i’ll offer a link here to anyone that wants their own prints.

13 Likes

These are muy bien! You can put me done for some prints when you get the printing sorted out.

1 Like

What do you guys think?

• Black & White
  • Color

0 voters

2 Likes

Was it windy everywhere today? 20 mph steady wind at 35 mph gusts at harborside

1 Like

Village links in Glen Ellyn was brutal. Nice day to get out and play with @BigBird and @Ballwackerguy. Maybe recruited another to the Refuge.

Hopefully the next round won’t be as windy.

2 Likes

Very windy at Wilmette.

Ok last call for voters and interested refugees for the breakfast ball league

These are sick! How did you do these? I’d LOVE to do one for the boys at the home course!

Very cool. Looks like you accounted for the stupid new tee on 12 too!

1 Like