Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

i’ll meet you there. i’m a member there as well.

1 Like

So looking at the weather for Tuesday: high of 50 degrees. Worth getting out? If so, anyone want to play somewhere? If not, Ill still be at Five Iron Golf on Tuesday morning at 8am.

I’m gonna be at cog around 12:00 if anyone wants to join

Anyone local dabble in club making at all? Have, what I hope is, a pretty simple task I’d like some help with. Just removing old titleist adapter from shaft and putting a new one on.

With the Off Peak $210 membership at five iron, you can bring guests for free?

would anyone be down to play some golf in the last week of april? i’m thinking of going straight to Chicago from Edinburgh :slight_smile:

Yes. Up to three guests at a time during off peak hours.

Does a bear shit in the woods? Of course!

1 Like

nice!!! also i heard this for the 3rd time this week… whats going on

1 Like

Just got an email from village links they’ll be open for the season tomorrow. Let’s play it Sunday?

Got that email as well. Weather looks good. Let me check with the boss but I should be good to go.

I’m in. The tee sheet is wide open. Let me know what time you’d like to go.

Sunday looks niiiiiice. Anyone know if Ravisloe will be open?

Ravisloe is open this weekend and I’ve got the Sunday 130pm and 140pm tee times if anyone wants to join. (Sunday is DST, should be plenty of daylight)

1 Like

For those in the western suburbs, I’ve got the 1:11pm tee time at Village Links on Sunday.

I’m in for Sunday.

1 Like

Bummer this wasn’t around for winter, but we gotta have a little Chicago meet up here when it’s finally open

2 Likes

I will bring this up with the wife. Hopefully I can join.

Played springbrook today and course was in super good shape! Hopefully the same at Ravisloe.

2 Likes

Definitely. I’m within a mile of this place.

1 Like

Regular or temp greens?