Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Great fit. I wear same size in both. Rhoback a bit roomier for my “shoulder turn” which lets me fly it 210 (depending on humidity).

7 Likes

I am! Looking for something around 7ish or earlier

1 Like

Hey guys. Occasional lurker here but looking to get out more this year and looking to join when possible. So, I thought I’d post before jumping in on other topics. Live in Evanston and play around here a lot - but always up for trip. From some other threads I think I join a group of guys with child - had about a 3 year run of limited golf. Also, grew up in Michigan and get back there for golf as much as possible.

12 Likes

I can steal that 4th spot on Monday if still available

1 Like

6:20 at Winnetka golf club. I prepaid so can settle up at the course

1 Like

Never been but I have heard things… can’t wait!

It’s yours!

Winnetka has a par 3 for warm up or post round bev and walk.

1 Like

…if it’s empty, go x country and play from in front of 7 green back to 2 green

Sadly I think I’m actually gonna have to bow out of this one. Anyone else want the spot?

I think I could make this work? @TeddyPargame you still need someone?

3 Likes

Big thank you to @wyclef for hosting today out at Black Sheep. That course pumped up my driver confidence probably too much. Walking all 27 holes in 5:55 was an added bonus too.

As long as that’s an option in the Mudness raffles I know where my money is going!

23 Likes

Great day out there. Rain mostly held off.
Snuck one pic, so sorry for playing with my phone a little @Wyclef

15 Likes

I played Randall Oaks today for the first time. Cool spot… kinda hard! I legitimately think that they might have had an outing this morning in which the pins were in the literal hardest spots. Every single one was on a back shelf or front tucked behind a bunker. If those were the standard Saturday pins then the grounds crew should be tried for crimes against humanity. Nevertheless we prevailed and had a good time!

Bonus: I made a sick birdie on 9 while a wedding ceremony was going on behind the clubhouse. Might have to ask the bride for a copy of the wedding tape

6 Likes

And in literally the next post, there’s @EConroy419 in a fairway bunker

:sunglasses:

7 Likes

Can confirm that @EConroy419 put on a show with the driver. Can’t say the same for myself who got progressively worse each 9 with 38-41-44. #jessejuice

10 Likes

To be fair I think that was one of maybe 4 fairways he missed out of 27 holes

4 Likes

So it was a little wet and the clippings clumped together on the wheels

6 Likes

Hey All,

I’ve been a lurker for some time but just relocated to Chicago from MN and am looking to #getinvolved. Living downtown, but I do have a vehicle and am willing to drive for good golf. Currently playing off a 13 index and so far I’ve ventured to Mt. Prospect 2x and Ravisloe once.

Also, while at Mt. Prospect last weekend, I kept picking up tees with the chicago loop logo which many of you have in your profile picture. Are these available for purchase? Very cool design

Cheers,
Nate

22 Likes

Lots of dew sweeping but man oh man the grass clipping were abundant.

Winnetka golf club was tight and had some odd holes, but greens were pure and company was excellent @AlCzervik

3 Likes