Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Still restocking.

Ravisloe info email is out for all playing that.

3 Likes

This isn’t Mackenzie’s house at Pasatiempo?

3 Likes

Anyone downtown want to drive me to the Ravisloe event? I’ll buy breakfast

1 Like

Only if you’re okay with jamming out to the Barenaked Ladies

9 Likes

If he isn’t, I don’t think he should be playing in our events anyway.

2 Likes

Right!?

3 Likes

Random Flashback: Many many years ago I had a job in a book distribution company that employed a number of colorful characters. Barenaked Ladies “If I Had a Million Dollars” was on the radio on the regular.

One of my favorite co-workers, Jackie: “Well that’s just stupid. If I had a million dollars… They ain’t ladies and they ain’t nekkid!”

Jackie used to aim for the wild turkeys in the middle of the road on her way home. “They’re dumb but they’re good eatin’!”

6 Likes

MAJOR @Setwilli vibes

2 Likes

Not sure if this is good or bad but I shall take it as a compliment. Thank you @TCRBrad

2 Likes

Jackie is forever seared into my brain. It is indeed a compliment. Salt of the earth.

2 Likes

If we’re talking geese, then MAYBE I will be aiming for them. This is just to reduce the amount of goose shit I get on my pushcart.

@EConroy419 please take a look at this and to the rest playing Ravisloe on Saturday:

So I track my handicap on CDGA and GHIN via Golf Assoc. of Michigan, which I support as a Michigan Native. See message from GAM

Long story short. When GAM combined my GHIN numbers some rounds got double counted in GHIN. My Index per GHIN is 17.7 but my CDGA index as of today is 19.0. I don’t want to be a scumbag when we play this weekend so if we need to adjust this for the competition, let me know. At my index, I’m probably dead money, but full disclosure/transparency.

Thanks

I’d say just split the difference and play off that.

2 Likes

will do.

2 Likes

Ruh roah…

1 Like

We’re fiiiine…

5 Likes

I might have to dodge some puddles laying up on #7 but I should be fine

I haven’t played in two weeks. If it rains Saturday I’ll be the drunk asshole on the patio.

4 Likes

What matches do we have going on at Ravisloe?