Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Pine Meadow in Mundelein has a pretty nice short game area.

3 Likes

Looking to get out at fox bend next Saturday around 11/11:30 if anyone is interested

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

45 to walk at either 11:10 or 11:30. I have a lesson there at 10

1 Like

Either works for me, no preference.

1 Like

Just going to leave this advertisement here for the far NW burbs.

Everyone should watch.

12 Likes

Perfect booked spots for you and I at 11:10. There are 2 remaining spots open online if anyone wants to join

1 Like

Hell, I might just make a trip from the city to visit this legend.

4 Likes

I’ll sweeten the deal and have anyone over for a beer at the PTM household afterwards.

2 Likes

I jumped on one of these…who wants to fill out the squad?

2 Likes

he had me at “If you want to become a golf ledgend like me” then jars one 1 handed

• the indoor lesson area is a clear rip off of the CPG leaning center. Is he the real Club Pro Guy?
5 Likes

He’s the closest thing to the parody I’ve ever run across.

4 Likes

After Chain Life I and II, now this, is the NW Burbs our true content hot bed of IL?

• His 1 handed ace, I need proof that wasn’t hoseled to the adjacent range, as it landed in a shaggy cup when he clearly was aiming at a maintained practice green, I have doubts on this one.
  • The range sign marks 250 yds and he smoked it on the fly, with about 15-20 yards of landing beyond. This isn’t very much runway for (former Team Rose) Honma big sticks and a demo day crowd.
6 Likes

I personally loved the 1990s late-night Cinemax soundtrack.

4 Likes

Completely forgot I shared Chain Life, no regret there.

1. The shaggy cup is the pitching green, behind the putting green. Perspective, like a 55 yard one-hander, pure gold.

2. Yeah, that 250 hit was a bit misleading. Limited flight range balls, but the sign is correct.

Luckily, the demo days are always on the grass tees and you have unlimited distance. Except you never really know because you’re blasting into 100-year oak trees and possible people on the pitching green.

5 Likes

Looking to get out to redtail or oakgrove this saturday morning. anyone interested in joining?

I can’t think of anything close to you, but Randall Oaks has a pretty good short game area

1 Like

I hope they just shut down like everything on a demo day. Prime PReed line drive seat risk.

1 Like

Bowes Creek used to have a pretty good short game practice area.

1 Like

Pls reply or DM me with all Sand Valley tips. Just booked my first trip up in July. Playing Sandbox and Mammoth. Thank you in advance.

10 Likes