Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Anyone wanna join me and @TeddyPargame at Harborside Starboard Saturday at 2?

You may be asked to provide rulings on embedded balls in our match.

1 Like

I’d be up for providing questionable and unhelpful guidance such as “You guys need to work it out amongst yourselves. I didn’t see it…” etc.

4 Likes

No Burban matchup?

you’re in! Teddy reserved the whole foursome already.

1 Like

Teddy said he couldn’t wait that long to play me, would rather do during moving day of the Masters.

2 Likes

Sounds like a awfully bad idea.

2 Likes

I gotta bail on the Burban. Something about my parents and Mrs pargames parents all coming to town to see us and the mcnuggets for easter. Something about “them remembering the time I left our eldest’s baptism brunch early for golf”

11 Likes

Unfucking believable.

8 Likes

Any takers for another go at Mt Prospect on Saturday morning/afternoon? @Pinehurts @Setwilli

I’m playing MP at 6:50am Saturday if anyone wants to play ungodly early.

3 Likes

Definitely a great time! S/o to @Kerry for the coffee cake, it was phenomenal!
I wish we had a top tracer on @DylanC’s last shot on 18 … Quite artisanal. I for sure thought that was running over the green into the trees.
@djheadley, that 9i from the mud on 16 was definitely an all-time top-10 shot of mine lol. Embedded ball rule helped me a bit (@Kerry) lol but still a challenging shot nonetheless. Was praying it got up fast enough to clear the trees and had enough spin to hold the green.

3 Likes

You know what? I’m in. Booked.

1 Like

If I wasn’t driving to Chattanooga at the same time I’d join ya

1 Like

I’ve got the Cubs game on Saturday at 1 or else I would be interested.

sniff sniff McHenry? Trees? I am ready for war against an anti-tree removal take.

2 Likes

Which side are you on?

1 Like

3 Likes

van-damme-jean-claude-van-damme

2 Likes

Same team, stand down.

Count me in, especially if I get to drive this:

@Duff-Daddy this is the thing I was talking about

3 Likes