Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Ordered wedges and a CPO driver to mess with this morning, during a conference call…

4 Likes

Seeing everyone in the Nest pretend to like/understand this year’s gift has provided me with hours of entertainment

8 Likes

Someone’s jelly

The snow also just makes it worse. As well as this story…

I had a g400 head that had a small crack in the bottom of it. I took it to my club dealer (white mountain) and he sent it to ping and they said they weren’t sure when they had a shipment of 400 heads coming in again. Meanwhile I was just playing with a backup driver as well as had to go to az with my back up which was annoying but oh well.

After a few weeks he called ping and said “just send me whatever head you can because we’re sick of waiting” he’s had an account there a long time so he can get away with that I guess.

They sent a ping g 425 max which is amazing- however what’s not amazing is just sitting and looking at it while the snow piles up.

5 Likes

I’ve folded and unfolded my new push cart several times in my apartment, and even strapped my bag up.

12 Likes

I took the straps off my bag so it fits better on a push cart for my golf trip… which is in 97 days.

12 Likes

I sit here at a small desk in my apartment just feet from where I sleep, doing my meaningless job for some meaningless company serving anonymous clients, praying no one will email or talk to me while I drink shitty Keurig coffee out of my company-branded mug in my company-branded vest…coffee that somehow makes me more tired…just to afford day dreaming at the possibility of shooting an 83 at Ravisloe with the boys on some Saturday 10 weeks from now. It’s all I have.

25 Likes

I would give anything to dump two tee shots into the water on #5 at Village Links tomorrow instead of hanging fucking blankets from the fucking windows

9 Likes

likelihood of blocking a Chrome Soft off the windshield of an Outback on LSD 8 Thursdays

6 Likes

#reps

LCP

Must be nice

4 Likes

I’m watching old BIg Break seasons on the ‘cock with my 10 year old daughter who now says she wants to try golf.

I’m convinced Tom Abbott is the real life Mr. Burns …

6 Likes

With a Florida trip on the horizon and having not swung a club in over a month and a half, I too have resorted to piecing together an entire set from eBay… although for my girlfriend. Even made sure to get her the burner 2.0s with improved COR so when the 9i is swung through my driver side window, it’s more probable that it kills me.

Until then, you can find me with my IV attached to YouTube and the PGA Tour stats page drip bag.

2 Likes

Did you switch to PXG?

This feels when troops have to assemble their rifle blindfolded.

2 Likes

Oh, I also pulled apart my old set of Ping S57 irons, extended the shafts 1/2”, installed grip weights to keep them at D3, regripped them, and installed and turned new ferrules… first time club builder here.

11 Likes

2 Likes

Thinking of all the places at MP I’m gonna tag with the Nest gift stickers.

3 Likes

Don’t you dare.

9 Likes

I did not, but I may try the blindfold test and navigate around the apartment.

5 Likes

Probably won’t put anything on 3. I’ll respect that Ethan’s land claims.

1 Like