Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Both can be true: 1 - Have that deep down feeling of “LIAR!” when someone responds with ‘Chicago’ when they live in Schaumburg & 2 - You yourself live outside of the city, but simply say ‘Chicago’ when asks where you’re from because it’s easier

2 Likes

Very classy

Quantity =/= quality.

1 Like

Aaaaannnndddd the guys have an ASAP project to tend to, so we’re kicked to the back burner. :frowning:

Just hire someone off fiverr

Like “will take months” type of back burner?

Does anyone here with graphic design capabilities wanna take charge on this/have the time to do it?

I don’t need my custom stick+cover for xmas, they can resume work on the Roost and come back to me.

3 Likes

No worries, we’re totally used to it. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Good news here guys - @FlapjackNickelsack is gonna come up with some logos for our Roost during his time off work. I sent him a bunch of your ideas and can’t wait to see what he draws up. From what I’ve heard about Roosts it sounds like NLU can get us merch made with our logos.

I did consider going with a freelance designer on a site like Fiverr but it makes more sense to keep this project in house. Our guy Flapjack is a professional so I wanted to make sure he gets paid for his work. If you can spare a few dollars, shoot it over to my Venmo at @EthanConroy419 (last four digits 7993) and it’ll go to Paul.

14 Likes

According to the Nest podcast we are apparently now known as The Chicago Outfit

3 Likes

Nah, we’re Second City Golf Club. I corrected it in the Roost thread.

9 Likes

Couple of spots open around 10-1030 at sydney tomorrow morning if anyone wants to enjoy some “warmer” weather

1 Like

I’m booking the 10:24 tee time.

I guess I cant book a solo in an open 4some, so I am at 1015 for right now unless I get an internet friend to join me

Wish I could join. Played Jackson Park today with @TrajMahal and it was a lovely day.

5 Likes

Been playing Jackson Park a lot lately, it’s sorta grown on me. Let me know if you guis wanna get out there again soon.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas Eve Guise.

Hope everyone has had a healthy and safe holiday season, and thanks for being an outlet for my obsession of golf. Enjoy your time with loved ones, and hopefully nobody gets anything too “golf generic” from anyone :rofl:

Here’s to another great year in 2022!
Cheers and craic on.

25 Likes

Anyone know what western burb courses are open today? Anyone up to get out quick? Didn’t realize it was going to be so nice.

1 Like

Just finished a round at Sydney in 1:45. It’s a Christmas miracle.

9 Likes

The Village Links 9 stays open all year. The 18 is closed.

2 Likes