Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

I… yes.

1 Like

Not to derail the roost talk but I wanted to introduce myself so my name doesn’t appear random on the sign up sheet. I’m Tim - I live in Lincoln Park area, am recently funemployed (though funds and subsequently fun are running out) & am relatively new to the nest. I played a round by chance with @treeputttim at TGJ event at canal shores and am finally following up on the promise to be active in here rather than a lurk. Looking forward to the roost and the 2022 event season

20 Likes

As an Iowa alumni you’re not wrong.

2 Likes

2CGC definitely slaps.

3 Likes

Here’s the 2017 data of the student body. You’re either from IC, Des Moines, Quad Cities, or the Chicago Burbs:

2 Likes

DUDE. We’d love to have you come out and play it backwards in 2022.

5 Likes

The true “Outfit” pod

3 Likes

You’re right! I am!

some chicago flag merch ideas:

let’s use the two thin blue lines as the template, with alternate red icons in place of stars:

2CGC
GOLF
3 circled/4 by itself/5 boxed/2 circled (you guis it’s looking like a scorecard except mine has more boxes you guis)
N/L/U/mini wayward drive logo

would look clean on a nice white hat/visor or qz. also maybe it wouldn’t.

3 Likes

This - but with the NLU “Fore Left” logo:

6 Likes

St. Louis Roost is grinding my gears. They a) are stealing Peoria guis and b) came up with “St. Louis Roosthuizen” which is too damn good. First opponent?!

8 Likes

Their uniform include jorts?

6 Likes

We can just hop in some inner tubes and float down the river that we rerouted to go down there

4 Likes

I prefer to not sit in my own waste.

1 Like

(Something something Soldier Field)

1 Like

That’s landfill and trash! Can we use their NFL stadium for our duel match setting?

1 Like

cc: @phegs32 @kevjones

8 Likes

Know your audience, we’re both die-hard Cardinals fans :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I know I know, just wanted to take the opportunity to call out St. Louis. Busch Stadium is on my sports venue bucket list.

4 Likes

Some quality shade thrown our way on the St. Louis thread. We will clearly be the villains of the Midwest. The Chicago outfit it is imo.

10 Likes