Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

yeah i love glenview park too. will definitely have to check out willow hill a few early mornings this year

Hilldale Golf CLub in Hoffman Estates might scratch that itch for you. Right off the expressway and in good condition

are you doing rumspringa? spring valley hits this price point and is a grrrrreat walk.

4 Likes

Hilldale is a great track, but it’s in the 6800yd range I think…
Really fun course, but I’m looking more for something “less tricky” and a little more out-and-back.

@TeddyPargame I REALLY wanted to make the Spring Valley round, but Easter weekend means playing church gigs all weekend :sunglasses:
(All glory and praise to St. Rappeo)

2 Likes

See Valley Green. Par 67 ~ 5300yds. The GEM of Aurora:

Phillips Park is the gem of Aurora.

2 Likes

I wanna play there too. Something other than Orchard Valley please and thank you lol

1 Like

If you haven’t done the drive to Eagle Springs, it’s worth it. Would gladly meet there for some fun this summer. It is in an entirely different state but ya know.

4 Likes

It’s $38 to walk and for a muni built in the last 25 years it’s pretty fun. Some cool elevation changes.

1 Like

YES!!! The volcano hole, and the elevation change out there looks like a ton of fun. That’s for sure on the list this summer.

@JBors clearly we need to have a 2k21 admin match at Phillips this season.

3 Likes

Have to. I need the practice if I’m going to take down Rocco Carbonara in the city championship

2 Likes

was out there two weeks ago and they still had a ton of top dressing on their greens. Other than that count me in for a round at BC. Love the Creekside 9.

2 Likes

Guess I’ll start working on the Boone Creek Refuge Event next…and Eagle Springs.

2 Likes

It would be amazing to be one of the guys that lives really close instead being one of the “You drive from where??!!” guys.

2 Likes

Shit, you want me to pick you up tomorrow morning?

1 Like

“Springs and Wings”

We play eagle springs and then go eat chicken wings.

Print the merch!

2 Likes

Knucklehead Pub is 5 minutes away from the course

I can’t tell if you’re being facetious or not… it’s Phillip’s Park really worth it??

Any heathens like me looking for a tee time Sunday? Want to play Klein Creek but open to w/e.

Not at all! Layout looks fun, the holes I’ve seen from the street looked decent…I’m all for checking it out

1 Like