Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Calumet opening April 1!!!

3 Likes

Hope everyone got a round in yesterday… it was amazing out…how’d the late ravi groups do? Find any nlu bread crumbs?

3 Likes

It was awesome out there…think I used the stub of an NLU tee before bogeying all three par 3s on the front nine

2 Likes

thought we were going to witness an ace on 6; @Setwilli gave the hole a scare

1 Like

I am still riding the high off watching that track towards the hole.

1 Like

Still have 2 spots open for French Lick April 20-22. Getting there late 4/20. Playing 36 at the Ross Course 4/21 and 18 at the Ross Course again 4/22.

We are camping just down the road for $25/night. Very strapped. (hope the locker rooms are nice at the Ross course)

2 Likes

mad respect for camping

2 Likes

Posted this in the Mudness thread but also plugging here:

Two spots open at Ravisloe at 1:10pm this Saturday 3/27 with me and @OTPLefty if anyone wants to join up with us as we tune up for the Mudness the next day. Let me know!

I’d should be able to play. Is the tee time already booked for 4 or do I have to book a single at 1:10?

1 Like

Awesome, you’re in! I have the tee time for all four spots on GolfNow so nothing needed on your end. @kfisch snagged the last spot so we’ll have a full foursome. Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Just a small post to appreciate that pre-work 18’s are back! Went off solo at 7AM and back in my seat at 930AM. Not bad to shoot a season low (not that anyone will ever believe me…)

6 Likes

Where do you play to get around that quickly? Gotta be no one on the course…

Round 1 match deadlines approaching! Cc: @jbors

2 Likes

Old Orchard Country Club! I’m lucky that I live in the North suburbs and it was only 10 mins away from my place. Neat place - plays a lot easier than the rating if you’re looking for a place to beat up on.

2 Likes

Some sneaky good golf holes at Old Orchard…and gotta show some love to the greens

1 Like

YES - wow. Lowkey was not expecting much but was super impressed. I might even pick up the Weekday Membership. Par 3’s were all amazing

1 Like

Great par 3’s, and I really like that corner of the property by 4, 5, 15, 16.
13 will forever eat my lunch, and the “charm” of some of the shorter par 4’s makes for a really fun round

2 Likes

Not too bad, i’m about 40 minutes from there. Granted everything from my area is 25+ minutes :confused:

Yeah don’t know how 13 isn’t Handicap 1. Will have to make it back there soon - think I went a little too fast to appreciate all of it.

Let me know if you ever make it up here and are looking for a round!

1 Like