Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

@BigBird @kmcswain @VenkmansLament

If you want to try to play a late 9 next week, let’s make it happen.

I played Thursday at 4:00 and there was no one there. Thursday typically works best for me during the week but can probably make any day work.

One of the beauties of Arrowhead is it really seems to thin out as the weather turns. Making twilight pretty easy to play without a wait.

1 Like

Would have to be Friday.

Finished on 18 just as the cool dripping from the south was starting. Not super breezy but 16 was a 2 club wind that blew my tee shot into the short side bunker.

Shoutout to this wind today for helping me get my first 310y drive. What happened next is buried in the police report.

6 Likes

Sounds good let’s just keep an eye on the weather. If the rain holds Thursday looks nice

Nice!!!

Just wait till @VenkmansLament logs on and explains what happened on 16 at Ravisloe today…

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes: I’m interested

It was a downhill tee shot and I got a decent helping breeze so it was a slightly scuzzy 310 yards but tape measures don’t lie…

1 Like

The wind pushed my ball 370

1 Like

That’s gotta be over the green from the tips.

Just short. 16 is 390

1 Like

…did you get up and down?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

…he got yelled at by the group in front of us

1 Like

I don’t want to talk about it

5 Likes

45 degree shank to the right??? That’s what I had :sleepy:

Didn’t have the right wrench…

But the tees were WAYYYYYY back, so it was definitely a 400 yard drive.
@TrajMahal and @FlapjackNickelsack can vouch

Happens to the best of us

Maybe because earlier I broke the right wrench

6 Likes

Wait? Did they actually yell at him?

When it’s that windy all should be forgiven.

2 Likes

Popped my Ravisloe cherry today…and I can understand the hype

Donny Ross is a menace, course was playing FIRM with a healthy breeze all day, and had a blast walking with @FlapjackNickelsack @TrajMahal & “Mr. 400 yd drive” @VenkmansLament

6 Likes