Roll Call: Big Randys

Well shit Christian

https://www.greensboro.com/news/local_news/northwest-guilford-grimsley-game-suspended-after-christian-hampton-shatters-backboard/article_1cf9503c-4f9a-11ea-a81b-6766f39402e2.html

6’6" - Checking in to see if this thing is still alive and also because I’m a newbie to the Refuge. Been a fan @Randy for some time now on NLU. Anyone here in LA? Always looking for another to tee it up here since my wife and I are new to the area.

2 Likes

@TacoBucket @bdimugno @NineTo5Golf help this man out

1 Like

Hey man, welcome! Come on over here and introduce yourself, we got a solid group in the LA/OC/SD area.

3 Likes

Where are you in LA? Hit up the LA Roll Call thread too

EDIT: Goddamnit Bret for beating me to it

3 Likes

meant to tag @anon68983737 I regret the error

3 Likes

Appreciate it! @Hwhite @anon68983737 I just did a introduction on the Roll Call: L.A. thread. This is legit the first ever forum I’ve actually been addicted to so I’m still learning the etiquette. We’re in West Hollywood right by Cedars. I play Rancho quite a bit but have been venturing to the other muni’s in LA. Always looking for new folks to meet on the golf course so if you guys are looking for a +1 hit me up. I’ll do the same.

2 Likes

@GreenGene of course!

Sadly I’ve left the LA area but the group out there is one of the best, enjoy the company!
I still miss most of them every weekend

1 Like

I’m 6’4 so I feel like I’m trespassing … but I’m looking for help

Just started this thread because I’m desperate for a shirt that stays tucked in
https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/untucked-best-shirts-for-tall-people/36597/2

Am I in the right place?

2 Likes

I’m 6’4", as well, and have the same issue. Most of my shirts are either too short or too baggy.

yes

I don’t know about anyone else, but it seems Callaway has the best tall clothing line I have found. I have numerous pants, shorts & shirts from them.

Just @ me, bro.

1 Like

See you and your fishnet tank top in Jax soon.

1 Like