Roll Call: Austin/San Antonio

Man, I don’t miss that place one bit. Favorite part of that gem is the road grade gravel they use to fill their “bunkers”

1 Like

Loosely related I suppose, but I played golf with a buddy on Saturday at Mo Willy who got a positive COVID test today. My test came back negative, probably thanks to push cart mafia. Before I bought a push cart we would share a golf cart and I almost definitely would have gotten it.

2 Likes

astonishingly enough, I rode in a car for 3 hours with 2 people who unknowingly had covid and I did not get it from them.

but i’m still here for your push cart mafia. the world works in mysterious ways.

4 Likes

@Iceman, @Jdonelson get involved here

2 Likes

Way in. Just added info to the Google Doc. I"m ready for a WhatsApp thread anytime; use it a lot.

1 Like

What am I signing up for?

What am I signing up for?

golf with degenerates in the greater Austin/San Antonio metroplex

2 Likes

I think there is going to be. our boi @RMcCall is making it.

1 Like

Cool

ready to get my butt handed to me at TPC San Antonio today with @cgroom @HellerHighwater and @ Jdonelson (sorry Josh…you got axed)

You know…the Greg Norman and Sergio Garcia collab that is…well…a golf course in the hill country.

it’s also going to be 75 with winds out of the WSW at 4 mph…oh we like that. #YOTB

5 Likes

Enjoy my dudes. I’ll have to join once work slows a bit, I’ve got a buddy that lives right on the course to provide us free bevs

2 Likes

great time today with @cgroom @Jdonelson and @ hellerhighwater today. (sorry…Heston…you now get the axe)

2021 is off to a great start with 75 degree temps in January, some really interesting holes at TPC/San Antonio, and random internet strangers who I now call friends.

Caleb and I rocked that blade life…and it was siiiiick. #YOTB

play more golf.

4 Likes

Gotta love January in Texas. Start off in a sweater, come home with a sunburn.

@imsocrabby nailed it, tho - good golf and great folks.

I’m also intensely feeling the blade life. I fear the Ebay searches turning into eBay purchases real soon.

5 Likes

Central texas winter is wonderful. I’m very happy coming from central Cali

1 Like

Definitely a great stinkin way to start the year. Agree with @Jdonelson, I came home with more sunburn than I’ve had before in January. (Nothing new though, my family/inlaws already laugh at my sock tan lines.)

@imsocrabby @cgroom I do not feel the need for blades after the current display of iron play today. #YOTB might be a different year for me…

1 Like

But you hit it so far…blades might help! Not for the rest of us…game player till we die

1 Like

Anyone in the Austin area become a ClubCorp member (specifically Young Exec)? Mulling around with the idea and curious to see if it’s worth it

1 Like

What course you thinking of joining? I used to be a member at Lost Creek.

I was going to say, talk to iceman. he’s club at onion. If my kid count wasn’t rising exponentially i’d join onion creek today.

1 Like