Roll Call: Austin/San Antonio

2 hour frost delay

At the course now and saying an hour, but who knows

Fun day at Kizer @jbpayne32 and @Iceman. Definitely have to do it again.

1 Like

Bummed I missed this one! Would have jumped in but messed the ole back up. Who drove the water on 7? I would hate to have to report any of you for laying up to the left…

Played the blacks. @Iceman tried but snapped the shit out of it. I’m old. I can’t carry the water.

these feel contradictory hahahaha

1 Like

True. I may not be that old (51). Just a pussy.

2 Likes

It was a good 290 carry…I hit one past the corner of the water, but just barely!

2 Likes

Hey guys. New here, just dropping my name in the hat for any Austin games. Currently play at a 13.

5 Likes

Kizer was fun yesterday, despite my complete meltdown on the second nine (started on 10). Glad iceman could join us, always fun to meet other degenerate golfers and gamblers; my kind of people.

4 Likes

Anyone up for a round at Shadowglen this weekend?

@wishyouwerebeer you’re gonna want to hop into here too

Got a spot tomorrow at 11:50 at Morris Williams, if anyone is interested. Playing with a buddy of mine and his son who is 10 or 11, and a beginner (the kid) for full disclosure.

oh damn. i’m playing Lakecliff otherwise I would have joined for sure!!!

1 Like

Let me know the conditioning out there. Played 4-5 months ago it was great except for the bunkers which were dead.

1 Like

You still got that last spot open?

the bunkers at Lakecliff have been shit for years. I try to avoid them at all costs.

#2 is the one i’m usually in.

1 Like

I do. Just sent a message.

Lakecliff update:

greens are firmish and rolling well.

fairways are runways…we like that.

green surrounds are decent…nice to not be soggy.

fairway bunkers are surface of mars bad.

green side bunkers have A LOT of sand…not great.

I shot 78 with 4 doubles…oops.

7 Likes

also…since there really isn’t any clarification on what is/is not going behind the paywall…

RACDG has created a free space (just in case this thread goes behind and everyone doesn’t go with it) for us to stay connected and keep the golf flowing.

I plan to stay in the free threads to remain connected but have also joined there too…the more the merrier seems like a good plan.

5 Likes