Roll Call: Atlanta - TPC Sign Up Link in Discord Announcements Channel

Interesting… guess my money will be going out to marietta golf center now

1 Like

Just remember it will be closed to the public on the 14th

Pls remind me what rate City Club is offering again?

1 Like

Anybody up for visiting City Club this weekend? @jcm3 @Ross @gatorz7888 @therealDJ

1 Like

I may be up for that on Sunday possibly. Will be game time decision.

And starved turtles an’t this weekend… As you may have noticed in the 3 club challenge, my swing has gotten worse. I have a lesson Sunday haha.

What do you mean what rate? Like per person for this event?

I hit the range last night. Found the answer to that pull draw. Too much upper body, gotta activate the legs better.

1 Like

glutes.

ftfy

3 Likes

Right? Ogilvly is on to something. The swing does seem to be better when I try to swing faster.

1 Like

I can struggle in cold weather sometimes because I get too compact and slow…Its like as a kid I learned the game just swinging as hard as I can and that’s what feels comfortable…when I try and hold back or steer it to much I get in trouble…let it fly! if I’m gonna be punching out sideways anyway might as well be 50 yrds up.

2 Likes

Could do Sunday

That is going to be much needed. I’m all out of sorts.

Sunday would be my preferred day as well

would y’all be ok with something around like 2pm?

1 Like

Talking with the wife to see if we can make it happen.

I’m tbd on Sunday right now, might head out for a twilight nine on Sat pending how bad the rain is.

dang…today looks like the day to go haha 67 !!

From our main man Mr. FORE.

Let me know if you want to come out Sunday I will not be here but I will make sure we do something for you.

2 Likes

I meant for the event. Depending on when people were thinking I could host at my club. Our guest fees now are real low.