Roll Call: Atlanta - TPC Sign Up Link in Discord Announcements Channel

It’s a special place. Strategy out the ass - some of the most fun you can have making wrong decision errors.

3 Likes

Holy heck! I looked right past this :eyes:

One of my absolute favorites in Georgia!

9 Likes

Easily one of my favorite golf courses I have ever played. Played there a couple of times during college. People are great, holes are creative, greens are diabolical. 12 is probably my favorite hole. Nasty short par 4 with a turtleback green.

3 Likes

I LOVE Cuscowilla. Played there on a buddy trip a few years back.

Anybody got a good brunch/breakfast recommendation for somewhere in the city?

Must serve mimosas according to my wife.

paging @mshriver3

I haven’t been to brunch in a while but here are some

Cold Beer - Bee once, very instagramable, okay food slightly pricey,
Sun in my belly - just good food
Petit Chou - Haven’t been yet people rave
Homegrown - No booze, just incredible food

1 Like

Kaleidoscope in Brookhaven is a top tier choice (depending on your definition of “in the city”). Great patio, good beers/bottomless mimosas. Food is solid as well.

Ladybird is amazing for brunch as well.

1 Like

Buttermilk Kitchen - love those biscuits, possible favorite in the city
Cultivate - quick, easy, low-key
West Egg - never disappointed with anything I’ve had here

2 Likes

Hit up Joy Cafe in Midtown.

Highland Bakery and West Egg are both fantastic.

Ria’s Bluebird is solid. Can’t remember if they do mimosas. Only downside is they are a bit on the slow side.

1 Like

I’ll echo what others have said here- Cuscowilla is an awesome track. Tied with Settindown as my favorite course in GA. My in-laws actually just bought a house in the neighborhood as their retirement home (I selfishly steered them in that direction!), and I’ve convinced my wife that we need to join. Planning on submitting my application soon. I’d love to host some Refugees out there once I’m bona fide.

7 Likes

What @mearley44 said :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Public Service announcement that the Towers Wine and Spirits at 2161 Piedmont Road has sweetens cove bourbon in stock. 2 bottles… was 5 yesterday. i don’t live in Atlanta but if anyone heads over i’ll venmo you + shipping for one! would love to have one for the march mudness raffle next year.

2 Likes

I have a lesson across the street from Tower at 4 pm today. Could swing by for you.

1 Like

not sure how we’re defining in the city, but overall favorite breakfast spot is Buttermilk and then throw in Sun in My Belly.

Places in midtown that will definitely cater to the drinks side and have decent enough food - The Nook, Einstein’s, or Cypress.

1 Like

Swingpros?

1 Like

Yes. First time. Any insight?

I did a trackman session there a few years ago. I have a bad habit about starting lessons and then life gets in the way. I had a positive experience, no complaints. - You are at Rivermont though yeah? Any reason for not going with Brian?