Roll Call: Atlanta - TPC Sign Up Link in Discord Announcements Channel

Saw some people in another thread discussing Old Toccoa Farms… Whose down to plan a overnight trip to OTFC?!

it’s very worth it. just went last weekend.

1 Like

Count me in.

I’ve been trying to get some Indian Hills buddies to go up there but not much traction. I think i’d be willing to meet a bunch of randoms from the internet up there though.

A day trip from Atlanta is all I could likely do.

1 Like

day trip is fine. i want to target a late october/november date. afternoon round. give me all the foliage and sunlight.

7 Likes

Are you a member at Indian Hills? I had a bunch of friends work there in high school so could play with them during the week. How’s it holding up? They used to do great fireworks on the 4th

I am. Its in great shape currently. New tif eagle greens are starting to soften up. got a strong younger member base. wife is happy there. good things happening there right now.

1 Like

We used to play a regular match against Indian Hills. I had fun, got paired up against a former boss once.

1 Like

Good golf course with strong a strong foundation - still needs to grow a bit. Fun to play with some memorable holes.

3 Likes

You guys want to hear some bullshiiiit. Stone Mountain is now charging $70 for resident rates for a weekend tee time. And that doesn’t include the $20 it takes to get in the park. Fuck a bunch of that.

3 Likes

That’s truly wild when I’m paying $70 for cobblestone.

1 Like

Nowhere close to worth it. Average at best course.

2 Likes

Amazing. Supply and demand I guess. I’ve always liked Stone Mountain because I play well there. Course is ok for me just not $70 ok.

1 Like

Listening to Andy Johnson on SGS rip Arthur Hills justified my hatred for Stone Mountain. Every time I bit on the Hot Deal in college I would end up getting turbo fucked by the parking fee. Abysmal!

2 Likes

Arthur Hills?

Designer of Stone Mountain

1 Like

Went to Sugar Creek this morning to avoid the Charlie Yates Range, and it has the be the cheapest range balls around. $7 for a large bucket and has a nice little putting green… not bad at all for anyone living in the east side of town

1 Like

Anyone know with the city of ATL course may be opening up again? Never?

they are open?

2 Likes