Richmond, Virginia (RVA)

Oh, yeah. I forgot about Friday. Maybe I can make it out there that day. I did want to take my girls though.

1 Like

I’ll be out there Saturday watching Phil hit some bombs!

2 Likes

More on the Belmont Match play. I ran into a buzz saw today and lost 6 and 5. @Smidler came along for the carnage

3 Likes

Commish, we hate to see that, but well played by the champ. Speaking of Belmont, who caught tonight’s Tourist Sauce and @djpie’s hat?

We like that.

2 Likes

“Efforting” is happening to bring a NLU/Nest event to Belmont next year.

I’m also going to be working on a VA match play series if I can get guise and gurls from the DMV and Western VA interested

3 Likes

@Zeke - For a larger matchplay format, you can’t do much better than what @Swing_hard_and_hope did for NC this year.

@Zeke - If you need help on the tech side with either, let me know.

1 Like

@Zeke if you want to discuss let me know.

Thanks. This look like a sweet form and way to get started. I’ll reach out soon.

1 Like

Great time with today hanging with a traveling Refugee.

4 Likes

Hey y’all I’m back to my folks’ place in Midlo this week.

I’m going to be getting in as many reps as possible this week before my Tobacco Road trip this coming weekend. If anyone wants to link up at Belmont give me a holler!

2 Likes

If only I weren’t out with a back injury. Next time! And have fun at TR.

I wrote a little something for Lying Four

3 Likes

Howdy! Anybody got a rec on club builders/repair in the area?

Mason Wolf at Club Champion does great work. He is a class act!

Mason wolf is great! Highly recommend

I’ve had multiple friends go to Mulligan’s and rave about it.

1 Like

Does he do regular club repair not related to club champion sales??

Not sure, but he’s a heck of a fitter. I’d give him a shout; he’s a good guy. If he doesn’t do club work anymore, I’m sure he’ll recommend someone.

I’m a fan of Pete at Clubworx RVA. He’s done good reshafting work for me, and he’s pretty reasonable.

2 Likes

Hey Richmond Folks - planning to play RNK with @Smidler on 12/23. Made a tee time for 9:30 for 4 people if anyone wants to join us!

4 Likes