Refugees assemble. I need your help!

Fellow Refugees,

I need a huge favor. My childhood elementary school where myself and 11 other family members (all 4 kids in my family plus cousins) attended is potentially going to be shut down and redeveloped for luxury housing which is insane to me. This is a top 50 school nationally year in and year out. My mother worked here for 25+ years and for 15 of those years supported her four kids on her own. To hear that this is potentially going to be shutdown for some housing development is an atrocity. If you would, please sign the petition to keep a lot of great people employed and more important, 500+ kids in the school they know best.

If we can get this to 2500 signatures by Wednesday, I’ll pick a handful of random folks and send them some cool shit out of the golf room.

Much Love,

@TB3Golf

46 Likes

Done. I also discovered the picture on my profile is like 10 years old so that’s cool

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Just signed, schools need all the help they can get these days

2 Likes

Signed. NW Bradenton is already overpopulated. Don’t need any more luxury housing.

2 Likes

Signed, very fond of the Bradenton area. Have some friends with young children in the area. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Done, let’s blow this thing out of the water.

2 Likes

Done!

1 Like

Done. Hoping that everything works out. Stuff like this sucks.

1 Like

Signed

1 Like

Signed. Seen this way too much recently. Good schools are hard enough to find as it is.

1 Like

Done, while wearing a hoodie purchased from the golf room.

1 Like

Signed, best of luck.

1 Like

Signed. :pray:t3:

1 Like

Done. GL

1 Like

Thank you to everyone that has signed. I moved back into the area in 2019 and while I do not live in the zoning for PSE, I cannot imagine life for parents in that area that would have to find another school to send their young children to. My mother and I were discussing it today and I could hear it in her voice how angry and emotional this made her and she’s been retired from the school district since 05. This impacts so many fucking people, it’s truly heart breaking.

I love this community and I love what the refuge can do from a reach perspective. Thank you all.

Much Love,

@TB3Golf

6 Likes

Signed :+1:

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

Signed!

Signed. Good Luck. Great schools with solid community involvement/support are hard to come by,

1 Like