QCH's Mimosa Madness 4/13/2024

For the 3rd time, the @QueenCityHive is proud to present Mimosa Madness! One of our staple Major events, we will once again be running it back with some good old fashioned Super Tilt out at Mimosa Hills Golf Club in Morganton, NC on April 13th. Currently we have 32 spots available for the event, but with enough interest the club may open some more spots up to us so if we fill up, get on the waitlist! More details such as cost, full format info and other stuff to come, but we wanted to get the signup info out as early as we could to hopefully be able to get more spots if we need them!

8 Likes

8 Likes

As good a golf course as you can find! The views are amazing.

4 Likes

Being in Sevier County, TN, I’m at the intersection of 4 Roosts and absolutely reveling in it. I’ve already got a HCC event (the Extinction) as well as two First Flight events on my calendar.

Definitely adding this one to the list since the course is only 2.5 hours from my doorstep. Probably the closest event to me of any this year!

Edit: 3 outside the cut for the official list currently but :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Very late to sign up. Hoping past champions get consideration. Always an awesome event.

2 Likes