Players Ball: The Peachtree Collective @ UGA Golf Course - Athens, Ga - 7/15/2023

Haha love the offer, but unfortunately I’m holding true with my Carolina boys. @Swing_hard_and_hope is the First Flight Captain and a hell of a guy. Looking forward to meeting some of the Peachtree Collective guis though

2 Likes

@DumpyFlow89 https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEdv6sy3ulljPMGdy/giphy.gif

@apmiller I don’t know if this is grounds for a duel… but if it is, bring it.

3 Likes

Does the winner receive a player off the other’s roster?

1 Like

Don’t lump the Palmetto Cannon Crew with FF and QCH. We’ll probably have some folks in attendance in Athens.

Also, I think we had our Charleston event scheduled before your event last weekend so maybe it is you plotting against US

5 Likes

Maybe, but that doesn’t fit my chosen narrative so in the great tradition of American politics I will be ignoring any inconvenient facts.

8 Likes

I respect your right to voice your opinion.

Should I not win the quota, to pay homage to my birth state, I will demand the results be thrown out. Please respect my wishes.

4 Likes

Playing Southland CC in Gwinnett on Saturday. Anyone played here before?

1 Like

That place is fucking wild - some of the holes out there are legitimately awful, but it’s still pretty fun if you go in expecting some wacky stuff. The staff is super nice, and you could have anywhere from a 3.5-5.5 hour round out there pretty easily.

1 Like

Good stuff @tuck_mulligan! Thanks

Wtf is this? Incredible

1 Like

There’s a worse offender earlier. But they actually moved the tee up to the beginning of the fairway because the trees and bushes have grown to high so can’t see the fairway and people were hitting into the group in front or if you catch one thin it gets rejected.

1 Like

lmao that hole actually has the bones of a semi-great hole, but everything kind of feeds to the same area

This is the worse offender imo. #8 before the moved the tees.

The tee box used to be blocked out so have to hook a 4/5 iron and still have 170-190. One of the worse holes in the state. If this guy built this now he would get shot.

The moved the tees down the hill so it’s a drive able 4. It’s a significantly better hole but still not great. The creek cuts across the fairway and goes along the left side of the green. Definitely gives you options now how to play the hole.

5 Likes

@WigerToods -That is something to behold lol

Love playing golf holes backwards.

Got a practice round in today. Thanks for @DawgLeg and @rmattgolden for the Sherpa. It’s gonna be a blast this summer.

4 Likes

What hole is that in the first pic? Looks like Ejection City. Yikes. All the greens fall off like that there?

9 green which is shared with 18 down below.

2 Likes

They don’t all fall off just like that but if it’s playing as fast and firm as it usually is in the summer things could get very interesting.

1 Like

If it bakes out like I hope it will, everyone is in for a treat. If it’s not already a rule, I demand that all putts must drop. No 3 footer is safe.

@GeneralQuinn did you guys play 18 as a par 5?

2 Likes