PGA 2K23 Refuge Tour - Info Post #9014 - S22 Begins 5/14

Ferrari management is extremely happy with the win, but even happier with the full team showing up each week to play their rounds.

6 Likes

After two straight seasons of finishing DFL in every event I played and taking some DNFs last season to help AlphaTauri. I will not be last in this event.

Is there any interest in a league where itā€™s just individuals and we do like two tournaments a week? Iā€™ve grown too accustomed to playing during my Monday morning camera off, mic off 90 minute all hands meeting and blow my competitive golf in one sitting

12 Likes

A rival league, you say?

13 Likes

Rival league, strategic partnership, team formats, larger payouts?? Whoā€™s to say.

I just want to spend more time with my family, dog, and grow the virtual game

4 Likes

For me, it would be my interest in new formats so I donā€™t get screwed by the virutal draw.

6 Likes

Id be interested in some actual online play. skins game? On some crazy courses. Who says no?

2 Likes

ā€œHave you ever had to apologize for being a member of the PGA 2k21 Refuge Tour?ā€

I mean other than to your wife and kids and probably your employer.

3 Likes

I think you hit the big three.

But I will never, and have never apologized for being part of the best golf league in video games. Until @jbors recruits me to the new league run by VDCCCLVIII Financial group

3 Likes

Imagine @jbors starting a rival league to compete with the one he already has complete control over. Unprecedented stuff and exactly the type of move he would make.

1 Like

Pretty sure I already said in this topic that I was going to do just that

2 Likes

This guy took a break from the league, came back and changed the rules and look what happened. As an aggrieved LPCP player, iā€™m all in for a revolution

3 Likes

Me thinking I had actually shot a decent score, then checking the leaderboard

ezgif.com-gif-maker

5 Likes

@dfbuzzbeater and @BlakeG, if you guys are still T1 after this event concludes, how would you feel about a playoff to determine the winner? You both shot the exact same scores each round and since the game is awesome and doesnā€™t let us see individual hole scores, we canā€™t use a scorecard playoff here.

If someone could just go ahead and shoot a lower score that would be great.

2 Likes

Good with me, just let me know when / where.

Yeah letā€™s do it

Do you guys want to play the Fake Open as the tiebreaker? Settings are already in the spreadsheet

@dfbuzzbeater @BlakeG

Or if youā€™re on the same platform you could set up a match play round somewhere, but thatā€™s completely up to you

They have to stream the match play roundā€¦and Iā€™m fairly certain the bylaws require it to be played at the Yuck Club :joy:

1 Like

@BlakeG Iā€™ll be on tonight after 9pm central.

Iā€™m good with either Yuck Club or the Fake Open.

1 Like

This definitely needs to be streamed somewhere.