Olympic Prolific (Tacoma, WA): May 14-16, 2021 - Fog, Sunburns, Presses, Beers, and Golden Chambers

Wasn’t it also match play? Or did yall drop that part?

We can’t play a match because we’re not playing in the same group every time. And I don’t want to play with him every day. No offense Luke.

4 Likes

Agree. I’m a 3.5 as of today.

1 Like

I was hyped that I got up to 15, but then ruined it by shooting an 81.

4 Likes

Feel like you could work in something about who is the least sunburnt at the end of the weekend too

1 Like

New to the refuge! Sup? Any spots open for the first two rounds by chance?

5 Likes

All booked up and have someone on the wait list already. Sorry!

also…Welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Where are you from, Chris?

Seattle

1 Like

Welcome!

Here’s our local Roll Call thread:

And here’s our local whatsapp chat

Would love for ya to #GetInvolved

2 Likes

The fact that I don’t feel comfortable with a club in my hand has my anxiety at an all time high.

1 Like

Serious question - are we hitting cups at the event?

5 Likes

Of course we are! Why wouldn’t we be? The quota gross double max will hopefully keep things moving along

3 Likes

Just wanted to be clear! There are events. Then there are events where you are hitting cups. Two separate things!

6 Likes

So, the NIT is one of the… other… events? May have to report your complaint to @Privatecollection and the NLU bois :wink:

You rang?

3 Likes

So I don’t use a glove. Lost it a few years ago and never bought another one and now it feels weird to wear one. If you see me with Sean Taylor hands Sunday morning just disregard.

11 Likes

I’m the opposite. Put one on approaching the first tee and only take it off leaving the 18th green. Feels weird to putt or chip without it on. Even wear two when its raining.

1 Like