Olympic Prolific (Tacoma, WA): May 14-16, 2021 - Fog, Sunburns, Presses, Beers, and Golden Chambers

I’m just getting word that Draft Kings is allowing you to parlay @Fluff and @JohnP for +2000

5 Likes

Is this you telling us that your running a book for this event!?

Cause I think that’s a world class idea, I see a few plays I’d love to make. Also is it a good or bad thing to be a 10 handicap that’s had a soft cap applied? Asking for a friend of course

1 Like

What am I? Chopped liver?

2 Likes

Should’ve posted an “after” picture earlier, but better late than never:

Math is done for ya, and color-coded for the extra flair.

7 Likes

I’m dying at the front 9 ace and the back nine 15.

Great example card.

2 Likes

Don’t forget about the 15 being followed by birdie/albatross/eagle. The ultimate Shane Bacon psycho scorecard

3 Likes

Thanks brother… the real world example here helps immensely.

1 Like

Someone set the odds sheet

Also need an odds sheet on the O/U amount of hours @OTPLefty and I spend talking bourbon

2 Likes

I figured I’d leave some odds to the people who know them best

1 Like

-1000 and -200 parlay at +2000. It’s almost free money

3 Likes

Man still so pissed about not being able to make this event. Especially after I brought it up to my wife last week and she asked why I didn’t play. Guess that’s what happens when you assume your wife wouldn’t be a fan of you leaving for a weekend and she has to watch the kid.

1 Like

A reading from The Book of @The_Cad_Says:

“You need to find that line where you’re just annoying enough that she’d actually prefer you to fuck off to play golf, but not so annoying she wants a divorce.”

I told this to my wife. And apparently I tiptoe that line on a daily basis.

9 Likes

Thankfully my wife is pretty understanding but I had just been to Bandon (in laws live 1.5 hr from it) and get to go a lot so I figured this time wouldn’t be an option. I always joke that Bandon is a big withdrawal out of the “wife points” bank and I know to never overdraft on it.

4 Likes

There will people on planes in ONE. WEEK.

16 Likes

It’s a tightrope :clap:

1 Like

I had to look it up, but I just snorted coffee. Good one.

2 Likes

Don’t encourage him. He’s the worst.

4 Likes

Man, this looks so fun. I wish I was playing in this. I regret not giving this my proper attention when I first saw this event forming. I live in Seattle and have played all three of those courses a bunch. They’re all fantastic. Stoked to see @Tron and @sundaybag making the trip out to experience PNW golf. Hopefully y’all will be blessed with some nice weather!

5 Likes

@OTPLefty are you ready to announce the terms of our 3 day long duel?

1 Like

Glad to. Three days of golf, low net, for a signed $20 bill and the Brian Boru (RIP) Trophy of Best Redhead on the Refuge. I’m playing off 4.0 as of this morning.

I’m taking as many sides as I can get, I saved $600 on the rental car this week.

3 Likes