Olympic Prolific (Tacoma, WA): May 14-16, 2021 - Fog, Sunburns, Presses, Beers, and Golden Chambers

@LukeBoatright in here voting for slope yet didn’t even know his rangefinder was set to meters at the NIT for almost a whole round

4 Likes

I’m a wild card. It’s obviously doesn’t matter for me either way.

4 Likes

Ditto

One of the first times I caddied for @LPondgolf in a tournament we were playing with an Australian and I heard her caddy talking in meters. I didnt compute it was meters and spent the next few holes wondering which player had the wrong yardage. Very stressful time in my life

17 Likes

@LukeBoatright sorry yeah, Huge over Exaggeration on my Part. But also super butt hurt about that course due to several bad rounds trying to qualify for the High School state tournament at that course every year… in the rain…in the Cold… in the Fog…

1 Like

I might convert all my yardages to metres just for this event to confuse my playing partners now - thanks for the idea!

4 Likes

It’s waaaay down hill and if you miss left it funnels back on to the green…just don’t miss short or right (long is just long fescue)

1 Like

Everyone, thank you for filling out the spreadsheet! Mega impressed by the response time.

The replay times at Chambers Bay are locked in: 1:36 - 3:40. That’s enough for 48 spots, so if anyone chooses to go for a replay (that currently aren’t) closer to the event, let me know so I can keep track. If no one from the "no"s switches to a “yes,” then I’ll release a time for them to sell likely around the beginning of May since only 44 are saying yes to the replay currently.

If you didn’t see, I added a “Do you want a caddy for the morning round at Chambers?” option, so when you have time, please fill that out. Not urgent at the moment.

Feel free to change which tees you want to play from and any start time preferences, too. I’ll likely make your assigned tee times around the beginning of May, so those aren’t locked in until then.

@Bullseye is close to finishing the logo, so the discussion of merch is coming soon!

Here’s the sheet and scorecards again for ease of access:

Only about 2 months away!

16 Likes

Glutes activated. Really appreciate the legwork going into. . .Merch!

1 Like

@JCO @JohnP @LukeBoatright

Things are looking up for the baseball game idea!

5 Likes

Thought you were calling me a Softy for a minute.

2 Likes

And things are opening up quickly, too!

2 Likes

Long overdue return to a semblance of normality. Hoping we could be in even better shape come May/June.

2 Likes

This got me laughing good. https://twitter.com/KenJennings/status/1370167855711358978?s=20

3 Likes

Nothing like a sunny day in the PNW :sunglasses:

12 Likes

West coast best coast

4 Likes

Less than 2 months :eyes:

9 Likes

I am now happy to present the logos @Bullseye crafted! Merch information coming soon!

210318-Olympic Prolific-OP black 210318-Olympic Prolific-OP blue border 210318-Olympic Prolific-OP blue 210318-Olympic Prolific-OP white border 210318-Olympic Prolific-OP white

18 Likes

6 Likes

There are no wrong places

1 Like