Olympic Prolific (Tacoma, WA): May 14-16, 2021 - Fog, Sunburns, Presses, Beers, and Golden Chambers

Ah. Nothing like an event 20 minutes from home. Even coming out to the peninsula to my hood!

1 Like

I’d like to update this take and vehemently throw out McCormick from the list.

Carry on.

5 Likes

We shall never speak the name of that course in the PNW Crew again

1 Like

Would it be possible to get a local rate included that would just include the rounds? I wouldn’t need the hotels obviously.

1 Like

Same here. Is there a price just for golf, dinners, etc?

1 Like

@Szyd @KMP

I don’t have a local rate atm. I was gonna start pushing harder for getting a more defined schedule after the NIT, but after hearing more interest from other event groups, I might start now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Do it.

1 Like

I’m new to the refuge but would definitely be interested. Also, any guys here from the East side of the state? I’m in Spokane and would be great to connect with other members over here.

2 Likes

Consider me committed.

4 Likes

forgot that I was in this lol

I need to update my calendar

1 Like

I hope there are a few of us committed to YOTB in this as well. Chambers with blades will be a psychedelic experience.

3 Likes

'Bout time.

LFG!

1 Like

Updated to full committed on the sheet. Possible space to host someone in the house or multiple people if they want to pitch some tents on my 2 acre property in the woods. Only a 1 bathroom house though…

I’m 30 min to Chambers, HC, GM and 50 to Salish.

1 Like

Thinking about cutting out Salish. People could still do it if they want. But for the base event, cutting it will help with cost and time off for some

3 Likes

36 at Gold Mountain? Both courses? Ha

As mentioned in the original post, the stay & play package for everyone flying in comes with unlimited golf each day if there’s room for the replays, so the hope is 36 a day already at Gold Mountain, Home Course, and Chambers Bay

We get it, you’re not old yet

2 Likes

Cart is an option at two of the three. And it’s why the scores only count for the first 18… if someone can’t play more than 18 a day

1 Like

3 Likes

What about for those of us coming by boat?

1 Like