Olympic Prolific (Tacoma, WA): May 14-16, 2021 - Fog, Sunburns, Presses, Beers, and Golden Chambers

plays a good few clubs downhill if Rory McIlroy PGA Tour on Xbox has taught me anything - but still, no thank you whatsoever to that.

could be 227 playing 150. That 227 number is still going to intimidate the hell out of me. But then again im a mental midget on the course

5 Likes

FWIW - I don’t think I’ve hit more than my 180 club on #9.

1 Like

I’d point out the 490 yd par 4 being the 15 handicap first :sweat_smile:

7165? Uncle OTP might move back. I’ll update again soon. I ain’t skeered of no yardages.

6 Likes

@TaylorD You’re in!

Also, you said you’re local. Have you visited the local Roll Call? Have you joined the local whatsapp chat? Would love for ya to #getinvolved

I can shoot a smooth 90 from 6500 or 7500. It don’t matter.

6 Likes

THIS.

1 Like

*7700-7800

I hope you’re ready for the 270 yard carry to the fairway on 14 (it’s downhill at least) :joy:

2 Likes

I’m ready for the comfy double bogey.

2 Likes

Hey Vinny, what’s the carry to the left rough next to a pine tree? That’s more of my line off the tee. LOL

2 Likes

Just getting into all this so excited to be around! Thanks

1 Like

Working through some demons. I am so damn pumped up for May. LFG!

10 Likes

Intentionally banging range balls with shadow in your stance? This man is leaving no stone unturned.

3 Likes

I think this is Cheating… that is the exact tree lined width of the fairway for Holes 1, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, &17 at Gold Mountain… Have I mentioned that I hate that Course :wink:

1 Like

You know Chambers has only one tree, right? And it doesn’t come into play? :joy:

That’s a bet.

5 Likes

Not even for mega left miss?

Challenge accepted!

1 Like

Check out the Roll Call thread. We’ve got a meetup every month March-October this year! Would love to have ya out

So, I dragged my heels on the 3/1 deadline. Was feeling guilty about traveling cross country when I had cancelled my Thanksgiving travel plans for a 1 hour flight. Also just wanting to be generally Covid cautious.

Well, today I somehow got vaccinated. I wasn’t expecting to get vaccinated 4 days after the deadline, and now im regretting not committing.

If anyone has an extra spot in an AirBNB or has to drop out of a double occupancy room, or something like that please reach out! Would still really like to make it out to this.

3 Likes