Olympic Prolific (Tacoma, WA): May 14-16, 2021 - Fog, Sunburns, Presses, Beers, and Golden Chambers

All booked up and have someone on the wait list already. Sorry!

also…Welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Where are you from, Chris?

Seattle

1 Like

Welcome!

Here’s our local Roll Call thread:

And here’s our local whatsapp chat

Would love for ya to #GetInvolved

2 Likes

The fact that I don’t feel comfortable with a club in my hand has my anxiety at an all time high.

1 Like

Serious question - are we hitting cups at the event?

5 Likes

Of course we are! Why wouldn’t we be? The quota gross double max will hopefully keep things moving along

3 Likes

Just wanted to be clear! There are events. Then there are events where you are hitting cups. Two separate things!

6 Likes

So, the NIT is one of the… other… events? May have to report your complaint to @Privatecollection and the NLU bois :wink:

You rang?

3 Likes

So I don’t use a glove. Lost it a few years ago and never bought another one and now it feels weird to wear one. If you see me with Sean Taylor hands Sunday morning just disregard.

11 Likes

I’m the opposite. Put one on approaching the first tee and only take it off leaving the 18th green. Feels weird to putt or chip without it on. Even wear two when its raining.

1 Like

A week from now I’ll be on my way.

58id8h

9 Likes

One week me in the future will be waking up from a nice peaceful snooze to the sounds of @Hwhite asking why I haven’t picked him up from the hotel yet to take him to breakfast.

8 Likes

Gosh…

5 Likes

in one week ill start filling my head with entirely too many swing thoughts, trying to be perfect, and end up shooting a million, and having a smile on my face the whole way

8 Likes

Ill be freshly showered and shaved after a restful nights sleep at the Hampton Inn with @fluff. Hopefully wearing a quarter zip, shorts and new socks (I like buying new socks before golf trips) as I step outside on a crispy PNW day.

Ill be looking forward to strong coffee, crispy bacon and sitting far too close to @LukeBoatright in the booth we will be sharing.

6 Likes

i also plan to throw out way too many bets for uncomfortable amounts of money.

7 Likes