Olympic Prolific 4: Gearhart Golf Links, OR - Sept. 13 & 14, 2024 - Signups in Post 15

That’s possible. I say a lot of things

2 Likes

Also, I confirmed that I had my details about the payment correct, so it is a $240 per player payment for the golf and charity components. You can Venmo @ Matthew-Essig. The profile picture is the same as on here. If you’re Canadian, DM me. I can do Paypal, too

6 Likes

requesting a pairing with @Rickdiculous Mr. Vinegar. I apologize to our playing partners as we’ll probably talk Oregon football for the entire round.

3 Likes

might even have to come down a day early to ensure we get multiple rounds. Each BCS run will take 11 holes to hash out

2 Likes

Am I right that tee times will run until about 2pm? Thinking of flying up from the bay area into PDX morning of, but don’t want to cut it close on tee time.

Just about, yeah. Last tee time is 1:50pm, I believe

1 Like

Jealous.

3 Likes

The STROHS are coming!!!

3 Likes

Hypothetically if I’m on the waitlist……but go ahead and pay, do I get bumped to the field?

1 Like

Tracking… But I can also fly to many foreign countries for cheaper. wife might like that vacation more.

2 Likes

I sent $50 as part of my deposit will have the rest to you by weeks end. Bought my ticket too, hopefully I’m still in the field. If yall want some Wildwood Action on Thursday afternoon/Sunday HMU (unless I get the Chambers Go Ahead for Sunday)

Cc @MrVinegar206 sorry meant to tag you originally.

1 Like

I’m currently tracking costs for flights to the Extinction in June and they are tracking with what I could fly to Scotland for. Just waiting for that sweet spot a couple of months out to hopefully have costs drop.

2 Likes

but, we cant talk Duck football in a random foreign country…

1 Like

How do you want this paid? Is there a deposit and full payment deadline?

Unfortunately will have to back out of this one. Very sad, but we will be very busy with our move out to the PNW.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, that is not how waitlists work :joy:

Eventually (especially if this waitlist keeps growing), I might ask for an initial deposit to see if anyone is free parking in a spot and see if we can turn over this waitlist

1 Like

Full payment will be due in the summertime. Not too worried about it, and honestly, haven’t put too much thought into it yet. I do know that, at minimum, it’s due no later than a month before. But I don’t have a timeframe on deposits and payments before wait list turnover at the moment

1 Like

@MrVinegar206 What do I need to book as far as a place to stay or is there a space to share?

1 Like

Always been of the belief of self-booking. Guys in my Roost and the Mudders may bring girlfriends, spouses, or even their families, then add in this event having 50-70 players, and it is just way easier to say it’s on you to book yourself :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Duly noted, sadly my wife can’t attend so I’ll be lone ranger-ing with a hunger for golf and friends. Maybe even regale yall with some Southern yarns.

I’ll work on a room and if anyone that’s going is a single like me and wants to share HMU.

3 Likes