Olympic Prolific 3: Wine Valley GC in Walla Walla, WA - Sept. 9 & 10, 2023

Would love to see you try that stunt in my small town :musical_note: around here we take care of our own :musical_note:

4 Likes

So in!

1 Like

Received!

Is Cameron still in, too?

How dare you!

4 Likes

Listen. Life is unpredictable, and I have to give a final number soon or be on the hook! No one was left out from the @'ing

If we don’t tee it up and have a straight up battle at OP3 as similar handicaps I’ll be sad.

4 Likes

Do you also use the Canadian Handicap System :tm:

[Handicap Index * (SR / 113)] + (CR- Par) x 1.5

I’m 1/1 getting absolutely smoked in OP matches thanks to @astrodupes :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

We still watched Pride & Prejudice in the end for the film club so it all worked out!

Also, me arriving to the first tee Saturday morning after not having swung a club since November:

5 Likes

I’m 100% in

2 Likes

You’re winning this thing my man.

1 Like

I. Need. To play with @avess @lazyjk @Rickdiculous @RyMo @astrodupes @Sarah and everyone else. If you can a commodore that would be great thanks.

7 Likes

Well I’m glad one of us is that confident in my game :joy:

1 Like

I expect to play, but I’ve injured my left knee. Going to PT today, so we’ll see what they tell me…

2 Likes

The Luke Kwon Washington Series has reached Wine Valley :eyes:

(Not sure why the thumbnail is like that haha)

1 Like

@oordj15,

I need confirmation and the charity deposit from you and Jared by 5pm PT or you will both be deemed as not attending.

and @alexfisher, I need confirmation and the charity deposit for Cameron by 5pm PT or he will be deemed as not attending.

In! If anyone is coming through Spokane Friday AM, happy to arrange a time at Indian Canyon (or anywhere else in the area) before heading down in the afternoon.

1 Like

I am going to assume Cameron is out. He couldn’t give me a 100%…

1 Like

Yeah. Sorry. He gave me a hard deadline of last night for the roster