Northern Utah Golfers Unite! Roll Call

I’ve been looking through the chats for a group to join in Northern Utah and haven’t had much luck. I’m a golf nut like everyone else here and I’m always looking for guys to play with, and definitely want to get a crew together for small and big golf trips alike! I’d love to meet up with some fellow NLU die-hards and get some rounds in, in Southern Utah over the winter and in the spring all over!

1 Like

This is probably the best place to start

1 Like

I did join that and throw a comment down on there but it didn’t seem to have much going since they combined it with the Colorado sector, or at least that’s how it seemed. Thanks for the link though! I’ll keep my eye on it for sure.

2 Likes

I hope you get some traction here. The invitation is always open to play in North Carolina. :grin:

2 Likes

Live in SLC. Always down to play.

1 Like

Thanks man! I would love to come out to North Carolina one day, the NLU tourist sauce vids make the Carolinas look incredible!

1 Like

Awesome man! Come springtime we’ll have to hit the courses out there! I’m doing some trips to southern Utah too if you’d be interested in that possibly over the winter.