No Findlay-Ing Up - Findlay, OH - May 2022 - Participants, Maybe you?

Thanks boys, he finished second. Good advice from the squad helped a lot!!

1 Like

Also, False Chord is the new name of Modcraft brewery.

1 Like

Interesting name.

It’s a chord created by heavy metal singers. Also, I read that off of their last IG post. New logo is solid.

What is check in time? Still 840?

Check in by 840 and be ready for announcements. Shotgun start at 9!

1 Like

Hey guys, it’s tournament week!

$55 for ALL the golf (walk or ride) AND your meal AND two drink tickets for cold beers. We will have a skins game ($10 gross skins only), a raffle 50/50 hybrid thing, and you’re required donation of $20 to get into the event. Basically, if you bring $100 cash you’ll cover the games the day of.

Mike (@methridge) and I working on alt shot bonanza for the afternoon.

Also, slight chance of rain Saturday afternoon. If it’s a chance of lightning we are going to the bar.

Look for an email sometime early this week.

8 Likes

Paid hope the weather holds out

Hey all, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update your handicaps and whether your in for alt shot and the brewery. I’m trying to get a headcount for both of those events.

1 Like

Hey guys, more fun news…shotgun at 9!!! ALERT THE PRESSES!

5 Likes

Course HC for Sycamore Springs or just our standard HC?

index if you have it

2 Likes

Hey guys, for our 50/50/raffle we have some fun stuff. As a reminder, all of the money raised will be split between the Hancock County Humane Society and Findlay Area Junior Golf.

The 50 of the 50/50
$100 NLU Pro Shop Credit
$50 NLU Pro Shop Credit
2 Monday Tickets to Memorial with Golden Bear Club Access
2 Monday Tickets to Memorial with Golden Bear Club Access
2 Tuesday Tickets to Memorial with Golden Bear Club Access

6 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/BVYCTJb.gif

5 Likes

Let’s just say the tickets aren’t THAT good of access, but the golden bear club is pretty legit.

How can I make my $20 donation?

Cash or Venmo to me. @jgolf1 on Venmo

1 Like

Whose guest is Scott L? I have no idea who to pair him with.

1 Like

Hate to be difficult - but do you have a guesstimate on what time golf might be wrapped up? Have a 3.5 hr drive home and while the brewery sounds awesome, would depend when we finish as to whether we could join. If that indecisiveness is too difficult, then my ‘maybe’ becomes a no - but grateful if you could share a best-guess.

I’m more concerned about golf than the bar but I’m assuming we will be heading to the bar around 430-5?

1 Like